Bass softcase, recommendations?

renquan

As above. My gator one broke today... need to get another one.

Anyone can recommend a more reliable one, with good padding? Rough pricing would be good also.

Thinking of getting warwick rockbag..

yeah . please do get a Warwick Rockbass .. if you want you can find the top end seres bag with super thick padding .. feels like a hardcase but it's a softcase .. around 80 bucks i think .. may be cheaper ..

i wanted to recommend gator .. but i figured your gator must be the lower range series .. but if it were me i'd still buy back a gator .. if i can find a proper one to buy at Yamaha .. they always out of stock one .. quite annoying ..

rockbags can be ex.. those higher end ones.. but i got both a low and mid end one free. heh.

Rockbass and warwick.. my chinese and german wives. =p

heard gator breaks easily.. is it true?

Er, didn't yours?

OKOK, go for the warwick rockbags, there are 3 types with different trimmings and stuff, but the midrange ones will suffice. Think the hi-end one is at 90 (I bought it at 45 during the SL sale)

But if you really want the hi-end bags, ritter has the top of the line bag which really does its job. SL's he dealer. that's about more than 200 easy

Re: ..

rottenramone said:
heard gator breaks easily.. is it true?

Er, didn't yours?

OKOK, go for the warwick rockbags, there are 3 types with different trimmings and stuff, but the midrange ones will suffice. Think the hi-end one is at 90 (I bought it at 45 during the SL sale)

But if you really want the hi-end bags, ritter has the top of the line bag which really does its job. SL's he dealer. that's about more than 200 easy

actually my gator is already 5yrs+ old.. been only carrying it around for the last 1yr or so.. before that, its been sitting at home. So not very fair to judge it that way.

Anyway got my warwick bag today at swee lee. Paid around 76 for it.. but i like the overall built of the bag.. sturdy and lots of padding.. thumbs up for it.

Latest posts

Back