At last it has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leecs

after 5+ mths of waiting, my EBMM JP has arrived!!!!!!
DSCN0050.jpg

DSCN0056.jpg

DSCN0069.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

the neck is flatter than my JS1000. The JS has more radius. the trem is good. Like a Floyd Rose. But i wont do agressive dive-bombs with JP guitar. might get out of tune.

hmm
the guitar looks like cacat, but then again maybe im used to seeing strats

hehe man congrats on the new guitar :D

actually i thought of getting with piezo, then i think "well, i dont play acoustic often, so i decided to lose that piezo. Anyway, if i switch the toggle to the centre, its similar to an acoustic sound.

the guitar looks good! does the scooped arm rest thingy make it more comfortable to play it? nice...

echoist said:
the guitar looks good! does the scooped arm rest thingy make it more comfortable to play it? nice...
U bet!!!!! its a whole new different level of resting your arm n play. i don get that feeling when playing with my JS1000

DSCN0076.jpg

hey, nice JS u have there...

i c that u must be a petrucci freak. u switched the the toggle switch of the JS to be like JP's controls setup... looks like u switched the neck p/u too rite? (i guess the bridge too!) coz the polepieces dun look like a PAF Pro's... heheheheh... nice...

btw, that JS looks great! but there's quite a bit of wear/corrosion on the knobs and trem... its the cosmo finish right?

Latest posts

Back