At last it has arrived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyn said:
Yup, and the shirt too!! One of a kind. The album is terrific man.

oh yeah!!!! i ordered the day it was released & it has not gone out of my cd pouch ever since!!!!!! wat bout opeth???? they r my fav band!!!! got alltheir their cds + dvd.

Haha, my friends recently introduced me to them. They're addictive. Got Lamentations and Ghost Reveries, but i must say, Blackwater park istheir best!!! IMO

Lyn said:
Haha, my friends recently introduced me to them. They're addictive. Got Lamentations and Ghost Reveries, but i must say, Blackwater park istheir best!!! IMO

yeah!!!!! BWP is their best, i must admit! i also c that u r a JP fanatic. Me 2. i've been crazy bout him for a long time! his leads kept attracting me.

Haha, not only his leads man, alot abt him. And there was a thread on the "gigs" section, saying DT might come down to singapore. Hope so man, dream freaking come through!!!

Lyn said:
Haha, not only his leads man, alot abt him. And there was a thread on the "gigs" section, saying DT might come down to singapore. Hope so man, dream freaking come through!!!

Didnt u know it was cancelled? they were supposed to come last year. but was cancelled. don noe the reason.

Lyn said:
Haha, any chance it will be a mesa? Been looking into a triaxis or a dual rectifier. Chasing that elusive Petrucci Tone man. But financially impossible.

Sounds like you need a Mesa Tone King and a Lonestar.. Hehe.. Hows the 7 string sound?

Think it called a ROAD king, but its WAY too expensive. The 7-string is great! Can't seem to put it down. Keeps on calling out to me :wink:

Latest posts

Back