As Promised: Bombay Ghee's intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombay_ghee

By the power invested in me by the people of soft. I hereby give my intro and run through of my musical wares where i get my heavenly tones from.

As many of you who have religiously followed my posts, you all know i am Sanjeev Bombay, actor, artist, musician, percussionist, politician and as someone mentioned in one of the threads, i am currently running for president in the state of bombay. It is within the best wishes of my country and countries of asia that i, interact with the community.

I was born of british heritage and returned to the motherland to learn of my origins and there i inherited a farm and spent most of my time playing music.

Not much later i was scouted by microsoft to do programming and other I.T related matters, so many of my comrades have excelled at. This is an industry secret, but i was the 2nd partner who created hotmail and sold it to Mentor Gates. It was initially called DEY!you_got_mail.com, but was later called hotmail to cater to a bigger plan for world domination.

Without further delay, the moment we've all been waiting for. My main musical gear.

mock2.gif

mock1.gif

Discuss and feel free to ask questions

Wow i am happy i can make the people feel unreal. Pleases me so.

The guitar was a custom one off made by Mr Paul Reed Smith himself. I wanted a PRS with lespaul like stop tail, tele controls. extra les paul switchin system and a single cut design. I wanted wacky colours just like Adrain Belew's guitar. Two single coils in neck and mid and a emg hum for middle.

The amp is straight forward. My bogner Uberschall with berhringer 1x8.3 speaker cab

Sure aging youth bro, where you live? I'll get UPS to deliver. They live to deliver...so no worries. Freshest and bestest ghee to make prata.

I must stress again, even though many of our country man look alike, we're not the same person. A population of a few hundred million.....there are many Sanjeev Bombay's. To make that different, add on a SIR. After all, i was british and was knighted by her majesty her self.

From now it shall be, Sir Bombay

Discuss

I'm very sorry Sir Bombay, i was planing to kidnap you in order to earn some bombay cash but your maturity have overwhelm me.

Will you enlight me with your way of the bombay.

Dey that track was good stuff man. I loved how you made your guitar sound like a human voice! Which envelope filter was that? EHX? EMMA? ROBOTALK?

I love your style man, you remind me of Buckethead, awesome player but all time joker, and some say love-maker to chickens.

Wassup dei

Dei Mr Bombaysan. This is your doctor, Doctor Bombay. Perhaps we can meet up and jam ya? The Calcutta curry taxi song already the long time we never jamming. Maybe you bring you guitar and I go get my uncle, Uncle Bombay to play the board of keys okay? Okay. Call me ya. 2546880. Oh. Don't forget, extension +0674. Yah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back