arpeggios from hell

Some can b bttr w/o much practice n some w/ so much practice n some can nvr improve w/ or w/o practice

I think that's what sets different players apart. The way of thinking, the methods use in achieving their goals. It's all about finding the best method, the most productive practice method. That way, even in a busy schedule, one'd be able to get the best out of the short time spent in practice than one who practices a lot but who isn't producing.

I guess ppl just like it. They see the artiste "malmsteen" they go 8O Thtz basically what drives them to think "oh my if i pull this song off im good!" :supz:

ShredCow said:
actually, what dhalif says is true. There are better songs out there.

well yea.. i think there alot of better songs but i wanna try this first coz it seems easy.. and it seemed like the only playable song on acoustic(no choice, mom not buying me electric until after o levels), so i decided to give it a go.. any nice songs out there? nothint too crazy just nice..

strats said:
ShredCow said:

well yea.. i think there alot of better songs but i wanna try this first coz it seems easy.. and it seemed like the only playable song on acoustic(no choice, mom not buying me electric until after o levels), so i decided to give it a go.. any nice songs out there? nothint too crazy just nice..

You learning it on acoustic? Then hell, go ahead! :)

If you want other stuff, you should look out for some classical stuff. Paganini's caprices are pretty fine... I mean, they are playable on guitar. ;)

strats said:
ShredCow said:

Ofcourse..Blitzkrieg is nice n simple 8)

Strats u seem familiar. What's yer name? Or mayb there r too many ppl wanting to play arpeggios frm hell nowadays thtz y all seem familiar..Bt strats u seem familiar :smt066

Back