ANIMESS!! MANGASSS!!! COSPLAYY!!!

OOO?nak lyks ghost in a shell? me too!!but honestly find it okie lahh,the quality is perfect! yea~and vio!the gal is called dahlia,if u wanna ask her hp number u can forget it as her good fren stated.....muahahah~that's the most i can help u,pal!

Vio said:
speaking of cosfest...

14211262113206l.jpg

anyone knows who this person is please PM me!! :oops:

The girl is the winner of the street fest cosplay comp.

And yeah, cosplaying toshiya^^

yes she was cosplaying Toshiya at the D'Jparty in June. I did talk to her but ... yeah... :oops: ... i'm just not yandao enough to ask for her number.

I ain got no ballz~ :cry:

yokocha: Thanks! So sweet of you~

aiyaaa.....most of this kinda choi gals already have bf liao lah....it's a undeniable fact but i can help u more if u realli wanna court her....cos i am a extremely kaypo person!!muahhaha!If u are just searching for a pretty face,chill~ there's lots of other choi cosplayers out there!!!
(OOOOO~this msg is getting out of topic...hahs)

heh i know what u can do.

go dress up as doreamon and ask for her number. LOL take a piece of paper and pen from your that magnificant pocket. wakakkaa

Japanese fair this sat and sundae!!!

here's an extract i got from the forum....A japanese fair will be held at the Tampines East Community Centre this coming 8th and 9th October. On the first day there will be a karaoke battle between some people in the committee of the CC. On the second day there will be lots of stalls in their hall selling Japanese related things.

Time for both days are 10am-6.30pm(sat) and 10am-4.30pm(sun). If you are interested, go have a look! You can also cosplay at this event as the organisers welcomes it. I would suggest going down after 12 if you want to be in costume though, don't get caught in the sun at noon.

The Community Centre is at 10 Tampinese Street 23. Buses 12, 17, 18, 28, 3, 38, 39, 518, 65M, 8, 9 can get there. The easiest way would be to alight at Tampines MRT and get information from the booth on how to get there.

(fyi,the thingees there are costly and there are onli a few stores....cos i went there todae....soo it's all up to ya all!! ^^)

i wanna be doraemon~~ 8)

would be hard for ms toshiya to miss the big blue cat with the diaper sized pocket

Re: Japanese fair this sat and sundae!!!

yokocha said:
(fyi,the thingees there are costly and there are onli a few stores....cos i went there todae....soo it's all up to ya all!! ^^)

yah lor so little stalls..you drag me all the way there see so few stalls very miserable leh... :cry:

ehhh~i also veerrii disappointed and miserable okie!! wAAAAAAA!!! *whines* i go from amk to tampines onli see few stores and two cosplayers.....WAAAAA!!!

AiraTekkan said:
LOL! why don't u try it then tell us what is the girl's reaction?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honestly speaking eh i think the girl will be quite impressed by you.

i mean it takes a lot of guts to dress up like this and ask for the girl's number. LOL she'll prolly think ure cute eh!

I am a gal and definately will not be impressed if some werido comes asking my number with a stooopid doremon get-up,i'll try to slap him!!! i think doremon itself is lame and stoppidd~the face makes me wanna pop his eye....muhahahaahh!!! *evil laugh echos*

yoko = siao.

i wld definitely not go ask a girl's number wearing doraemon sia! i only dare to cosplay Ultraman or Kamen Rider..hehehe..from head to toe cover dun need see the face ma..

siaow arhh.....in singapore u be ultraman,all the kids throw eggs at u arh!hahs!u try being covered from head to toe!enjoy having a suana!!

bleach rocks man.... seriously, anyone out there who likes anime or manga.... please, do yourself a favour and watch BLEACH!!!
it's really very nice... haha...

Back