ANIMESS!! MANGASSS!!! COSPLAYY!!!

singapore cos play cannot make it la.. that time i see those at youth park, wa lao eh those fat ugly girls wanna be the sexy characters. SICK

YEA!!agrees with nak! singapore cosplay society couldn't progress because of the SCC.....truthfully,the SCC comunittee is fu_ckin.....cos of some reasons....but i could only say the scc suks.....stac in my opinion,is a better club compared to scc i think.....warning to ppl....dun join scc club,they are out to cheat yr money for good....got some frens kenna betrayed and "cheated" by em....

VIO!! got the latest news for ya already! SEE!!I SOO GOOD LEH! YEA~THE GAL'S COSPLAYIN CHOBITS....FROM IRC and hardly comes to the forum soo it's differcult to contact her~yahh,happi searching!! ^^

unwell14 said:
next years cosfest i'll be going as rukia from bleach! :D

Ah! my favourite character lol. I'm not into cosplay otherwise I'd be there. maybe I'll come along to watch. few of my friends might be there.

big anime siao here, from ichgo 100% to he is my master. from naruto to bleach. from gundam seed to full metal panic and to alchemist :lol: yeah shuffle too

im quite a fan of animes... but im quite choosey.

Chrono Crusade.
Dragon ball?
Doreamon?
Slam dunk.
Witch hunter!

I want those, magical in modern world type. Something like Chrono or Witch hunter (modern as in, cool looking).

but i dont want those, robots flying ard type. sick of it, especially gundam. no offence to those gundam lovers.

oh yes, shaman king. and the list goes on and on. got anything to intro yoko?

Woah Vio you're still searching for your dream girl ah? heheh. Ask the guys in the Jrock community lah. They'd surely know her :wink:

i like samurais killing and so on. hahaha

-rurouni kenshin is on the list. but i find it long winded, their fights have more talks then blood.

-samurai champloo. cool fighting, really cool. funny mix with hip hop culture.

-peacemaker kurogane.

-Bleach. It's getting exciting with each episode. thats just me. the story abit twisted too.

Since u like fantasy sorta animes,u should watch kiddy grade and last exile,both are good animes!! but personally i lyk samurai animes though,especially the ongoing "peacemaker".....^^ hahhaha

u should check out samurai champloo in that case. and i agree last exile is good. btw, is cowboy bebop really that good or is it just hype?

cowboy behop right, the soundtrack nice. blues. super oldddddd type of blues. 12 bar at like 40 bpm LOL. but anyway, i thought the story was about like beck or something :(

but its abt some politics stuffs im not wrong....

what other animes u guys recommend?

no robots please =(

have ya tried bleach? that is a good one. But i still have to promote samurai champloo. it's my fav. Nothing i've seen beats it. seriously.

Mr_X said:
have ya tried bleach? that is a good one. But i still have to promote samurai champloo. it's my fav. Nothing i've seen beats it. seriously.

ya samurai champloo got gd fighting scenes n story...

Newbie said:
cowboy behop right, the soundtrack nice. blues. super oldddddd type of blues. 12 bar at like 40 bpm LOL. but anyway, i thought the story was about like beck or something :(

but its abt some politics stuffs im not wrong....

what other animes u guys recommend?

no robots please =(

Hei Gundam Seed are good anime.. The new Gundam Seed Destiny are fantasic..

Hmm.. My current favourite anime are : Full metal Alchemists, Dragon Ball(All series), Gundam Seed(Both Series), Inuyasha and Samurai X.. :D

speed rider?is there such a anime? (0_0)? okiee~never heard of it,anyways,anyone here watches elfin lied? contains lots of blood and gore but it's a realllliii fantastic anime!

Back