An Jing (Piano)

It still has timing and dynamics issues throughout, but I like this song so much, so I don't care! :D more chinese pop pls.

Vaiyen said:
It still has timing and dynamics issues throughout, but I like this song so much, so I don't care! :D more chinese pop pls.

Unfortunately...that's the only chinese pop I know how to play

sofyan: LOL. You're partly right. If you shout it in someone's face, you're telling him to shut up. But it's also a word that means silence, as in 'there is silence all around'. Or quiet. Depends on the context.

well ...can say you improved since your last OM.

but theres really alot more areas you can improve on.

some root notes really didnt sit with the chords you were playing.. sounded kinda odd. Were they mistakes? or were you adding your personal take on the song?

Dynamics was absent as well you were playing kinda hard... and you stayed that way throughout the song.... another thing is that i can hear obvious bass/melody coordination problems.

i guess thats about it.

btw the original does go up key in the last chorus... haha..
heres aaron's anjing.
(btw he coughs in the middle... ) hahahahah

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1SVI08PVQ04GO3A8MVPZDU8UBF

ChanMin said:
Dynamics was absent as well you were playing kinda hard... and you stayed that way throughout the song.... another thing is that i can hear obvious bass/melody coordination problems.

Actually that was one of my main concerns for my dynamics being irregular , I feel that there were dynamics involved in it but it kinda varied throughout the entire piece....

Btw...Aaron you have a sexy voice 8)

Were you playing in a pub or something? Cause at the end of it , I could hear clapping of hands....

Latest posts

Back