Ahh Rui!(or anyother g77 active staff) I Need Ya Help!

re_unknown

Rui! Can Help Me Check If G77 Still Sells The Schecter 006 Deluxe???
Best If They Still Have Vampire Red Finish But If Have Black Also Tell Me!

Regards,
re_unknown

why so impatient?
if everyone is like you...i dunno what the telkephone would be for, anymore.

They Out For Lunch At This Time Or Wad?

Cannot Be No One Tend Store One Marhs, Later All The Beautiful Les Pauls Get Stolen LOL.

heh, thats so sad. For the wasted 2 hours, if travelling from either end of singapore to peninsular, i think it might be enough for the journey to and fro...

Keep trying then, dont give up on the phone call

NO WONDER! THEIR SHOP IS UNDER RENO!!!! I HAD TO CALLED LUTHERMUSIC JUST TO GET THRU TO ANTONY! AND THERES NO MORE FREAKIGN STOCK FOR THE Schecter 006 Deluxe! SHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO TIME DIFFERENT GUITAR I ASK ALRAEDY AND NO STOCK!!!!!!!!
WHY SO SUAY!!!!!!!!!

I WANT THAT SCHECTER 006 DELUXE! I DON"T WANNA WASTE ANYMORE TIME HUNTING FOR ANOTHER GOOD ONE RAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!

dude..too bad..next time if they dun pick up after numerous tries.juz head down la..with that 2 hrs..u cudda gone down..tested it..paid for it..and scram.

but den again..out of stock.2 words.Too Late! :D

Sorry bros, this few days we are having reno and porting to a new retail shop number, i sincerely apologise.

To serve you better for this period, please head over to the shop and talk to us.

Thanks for the support.

Rui
studio booking 91864194

you need to take it easy. its just a guitar.

anyway, i think we still have that schecter in stock. got it from dennis (g77) last time.

call the shop at 6345 2053 to check it out.

obviously if g77 has it or has stock coming soon then get it from them. we also take it from them and they might be able to work you a better deal.

regards,

david
ebenex music

Back