Aging Youth Records

B-quartet's performance is awesome any other day.

I..think..Tears For Fears..was right~~
anyone bought their EP? smashing lah!!

Check out the review of The Smitten Bard in today's Life! by the music editor, Yeow Kai Chai. The EP is awarded as the Album of the week!!! :D

The CDs will be available at a few indie stores and jamming studios soon. We'll be putting up a list of where you can pick the EP up. By the official street release date of 15 August, we hope more stores will carry the EP.

Which brings us to our lil devious plan, Operation: Diablolical...

If you wanna know more about Operation: Diablolical or can't wait for the CD to hit the stores, you can e-mail us at enquiries AT agingyouth DOT com

agingyouth ? bro i m looking for an ancient EP. the straydogs[ a local band from the 60s , i understand that they did a re-release of the EP on CD way back in'97 ] , is it possible to source it through you ?

They released it in 1995 (?) through BigO as the BigO Singles Club Vol. 2. Best check with BigO if they have any copies left?

I dunno where's my own copy though... :cry:

AgingYouth said:
The CDs will be available at a few indie stores and jamming studios soon. We'll be putting up a list of where you can pick the EP up. By the official street release date of 15 August, we hope more stores will carry the EP.

can u post more updates so tt i can get hold of d EP too!

'The Smitten Bard' is currently available at Roxy Records, Focal Pro Studios, Beat Merchants Studios, Straits Records, BMC Studios (Wee Lee) @ Aljunied and EarShot @ The Arts House.

We'll be increasing the retail outlets by the official street release date by Monday 15 August 2005.

Alternatively, if you can't wait, you can do a mail order by transferring the money to us to our bank account. We'll post you the CD once we receive the correct amount. The EP is SGD10.00, exclusive of SGD2.00 postage charges for local addresses. The total charge will be SGD12.00.

Please e-mail us at enquiries AT agingyouth DOT com if you are interested in the mail order.

Hi all, we've sold out the EP at Beat Merchants Studios. We'll be restocking within the next 2 days. Thanks for the support! :D

Hi all,

Tune in this Saturday 13 August 2005 to Perfect 10 98.7FM for DJ Daniel Ong's HOME program which focuses on Singapore-made music. B-Quartet's The Smitten Bard will be featured as the album of the week with '-' and 'Dancing In Mind' being played. If you haven't heard the album, it's a great time to check it out.

The show starts at 3pm.

Keep a lookout for this programme too as Daniel will be featuring B-Quartet in a radio interview in the next few weeks.

Hard rock act, Ronin will be interviewed by Daniel too and feature a couple of new tunes from their upcoming album on this Sat's programme.

Hi all,

B-Quartet's debut EP is currently available at Sembawang Music Centre. Go get a copy if you haven't! Thanks!

Latest posts

Back