WTS: Mono Betty heavy duty guitar/bass strap (Black, Longer length)

loldude333

Selling a lightly used Mono Betty heavy duty guitar/bass strap. It is the black coloured one, L (longer) length; there are 2 different lengths, Short and Long. Bought it initially for my bass and played a few gigs with it, but realised I needed something shorter, so it has spent most of its time sitting in the bag as a spare. It is supremely comfortable and durable.

This strap has been used lightly but nowhere near abused; and I have not gigged at any sweaty/smoky places with alcohol. The strap itself is clean and has no signs of wear and tear; testament to the toughness of its construction. The strap holes are nicely seasoned so you won't struggle to get large strap buttons in, as a bonus! Final bonus is that this strap features a METAL buckle (the thingy which allows you to lengthen/shorten the strap) as opposed to the newer ones which are plastic. This only adds to its durability for the long term.

Looking for $30. Slightly nego for fast deal at my convenience. Contact 8one2three9four3zero.

Back