WTS: Full Solid Sitka/Rosewood Breedlove for ONLY $850 (w/case, upgrades)

loldude333

Breedlove Stage Dread CE (w/ case & upgrades)I am letting go of a beloved instrument - a Breedlove Stage Dread CE. Breedlove no longer makes dreadnoughts after their big body Concerto model was released, so this is limited edition, a piece of history in some way! I don't think even their highly regarded custom shop does dreadnoughts any longer!

Tonewise, she has a deep resonant bass & sparkly trebles, due to THE classic combination of a solid Sitka Spruce top & solid Indian Rosewood back & sides. While sounding big & powerful like a classic dreadnought should, she also possesses a very articulate voice when you soften your touch - hear it to believe. Her tone has opened up & deepened over the time I've owned her as well.

Here's a YouTube video for a sound reference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_7lOZzK3U
. If you are fussy, my specific instrument (a later release of the same model) DOES NOT have that ugly tailpiece for the battery - just a regular, nondescript strap-pin/jack combo.

Moreover, her visual appointments are stunning. At this price range, it is unheard of to have Mother Of Pearl soundhole inlays, herringbone binding and Mother of Pearl fretboard inlays. A mahogany, satin finished neck with the right balance of chunk & slim, plus Indian Rosewood fretboard and bridge complete the package. Oh, and it is a PINLESS BRIDGE, so string changes are easy!

If that wasn't good enough, I spent $550 spent on 2 major upgrades - a LR Baggs Anthem SL pickup & premium FMI saddle. She is gig-ready and gig-worthy, though performs well in a recording studio too.

I have taken good care of her. She has been regularly dehumidified and oiled, so you won't find major nicks, scratches, fretboard dryness or bridge lifting. Fret life is still excellent. It was also set up by Jarvis of The Guitar Spa, so you it plays super buttery and smooth. Pickup has been optimised using no less than 3 output sources - 2 line level for live sound and 1 for recording.

I will throw in a super heavy duty Fusion F1 case in orange. It has been used but not abused, still in good condition and will take quite a beating (not that it has ever been near one). Was $190 brand new.

PRICED TO CLEAR - see post title. Spent a total of $1.8k on it including the case. And I will throw in a brand new set of Martin Lifespan 2.0 Phosphor Bronze 12-54 gauge strings OR Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze 12-53 gauge strings. Furthermore, I can take $100 off if you don't want the case. AND I am willing to negotiate, especially if you are nice, and can deal fast. Bargain stuff, don't miss.

I assure you, no guitar with these specs, in this condition, sounding like that, exists anywhere on the 2nd hand market. Happy to arrange a no-obligation test run at my place & time of convenience, in order for you to test that theory.

Contact eight1two3nine4three0 for pictures and nego. Please help me provide a good home for this baby. Thanks!

Back