WTS: Martin OM-28 Reimagined Standard Series | Smoke-free/pet-free home | with receipt for sale

Davidlee87

Great condition. No defects. No damages.

Asking: $4200

PM or Text @ 9 2 3 3 Seven Nine Four Six.
Photos to be WhatsApp over to sincere buyers.
David Lee

This OM-28 has a very high-grade Indian rosewood back and sides out of the four pieces I chose from City Music Singapore.

It has a Jet black ebony fingerboard and bridge as well as a super straight grain rosewood back.

I have not included any stock photos in this listing because I am positive you will be pleased with the quality and condition of the instrument, taken on 26/10/23.

Slight negotiation is possible, but I am not in a hurry to sell it.

Includes a hardshell case.

This model has a full 5/5 rating and retail for $5,000 at City Music. https://www.citymusic.com.sg/product/martin-om-28-acoustic-guitar-natural-with-rosewood/

Will include the free Martin string I got from City Music when I bought this guitar.

This guitar stays in tune for an impressively long amount of time - gone are the days when you have to tune and re-tune after a single jam session.

The OM-28 acoustic guitar honors one of Martin's most celebrated 14-fret models. Built from Martin's precious supply of East Indian rosewood and married to an extraordinary spruce top, the Martin OM-28's comfortably reduced Orchestra body packs plenty of body, bold bass, and clear, sparkling highs- all balanced to perfection. A black ebony fingerboard and matching bridge complete the picture.

This latest OM-28 features Martin's High Performance Taper neck profile for greater comfort and precision, as well as an aged-toner finish and butterbean knobs for an heirloom look. Even for the established collector, there is always room in a collection for the Martin OM-28 acoustic guitar.

In the final assembly, the instrument receives a computerized Plek setup to dial in the action for the best possible string performance for the instrument. The result is an instrument with the optimal sound and feel. You won't want to put this one down.

Specs:
Body type: OM 14 Fret
Top wood: Solid spruce
Back and sides: East Indian rosewood
Binding: Antique White
Top inlay: Herringbone
Color: Natural
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Bracing pattern: 5/26" scalloped X bracing
Neck wood: Solid Mahogany
Neck finish: Satin