WTS: Breedlove Stage Dreadnought CE w/ LR Baggs Anthem SL (Rare discontinued)

loldude333

Have a Breedlove Stage Dreadnought CE w/ LR Baggs Anthem SL & premium FMI saddle preinstalled (both worth $550 total). A rare discontinued model, this won't necessarily appreciate in price as its not a collector's item, but it represents a piece of history since Breedlove no longer makes dreadnoughts even in the Custom Shop after their Concertina model was released.

Made with the classic combo of a solid Sitka Spruce top & solid Indian Rosewood back & sides, the guitar sounds big and nice as a dreadnought should, with a deep resonant bass. However, they have managed to give it a very nice articulate voice when fingerpicked - hear it to believe. Its not easy to find at this price point. Also has very tastefully done mother-of-pearl soundhole inlay, herringbone binding and MoP fretboard inlays. Neck is mahogany, satin finished with the right balance of chunk & slim, and the fretboard and bridge are Indian Rosewood. Oh, and it is a PINLESS BRIDGE, so string changes are EZPZ!

Here is a YouTube video for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM_7lOZzK3U Do note that the stock pickup has been replaced. If you are fussy, my model (a later release) DOES NOT have that ugly tailpiece for the battery - just a regular, nondescript strap-pin/jack combo.

This guitar has been played a fair bit, though i have maintained it excellently. It has been regularly dehumidified, cleaned and oiled, so you won't find major nicks, scratches, dirt buildup, fretboard dryness or bridge lifting. Fret life is still excellent. There is some minor lacquer lifting at the headstock (i will show you privately) but it does not affect playability nor durability one bit. It was also set up by Jarvis of The Guitar Spa, so you know it plays super buttery and smooth. Pickup has been optimised using no less than 3 output sources - 2 line level for live sound and 1 for recording.

I will throw in a super heavy duty Fusion F1 case in orange. It has been used but not abused, still in good condition and will take a beating (not that it has ever been near one). Was $190 brand new.

I'm selling it to fund another purchase. Spent a total of $1800 on it including the case. Looking to let go at $1300, negotiable if you are nice. Open to trade with Grand Concert/deep OM shapes with similar wood combo (Sitka/Adi spruce w/ IR back & sides, full solid). Happy to top up, do offer & we can negotiate.

Message eight1two3nine4three0 for details and pics.

Thanks

Back