WTS: BN Breedlove Stage Dreadnought CE (Rosewood)

loldude333

I am selling an absolutely beautiful Breedlove Stage Dreadnought CE. It features FULL SOLID construction, with a sitka spruce top and east indian rosewood back and sides. Full specs here: https://breedlovemusic.com/acoustic-guitars/16-stage-dreadnought. Bought in early November 2018, I have had her fully setup by Jarvis of The Guitar Spa, with super low action, an FMI saddle and Elixir Phosphor Bronze strings. She's only been gigged once!

Acoustically, she sounds amazing, with that signature spruce-rosewood sound of ringing, shimmery trebles and deep, clear bass. The FMI saddle brings the already impressive midrange up a notch, resulting in a good amount of warmth you wouldn't immediately expect. She's plenty loud and has the signature Breedlove tone, balanced and clear. The best way to describe it is if a Taylor and a Martin had a kid! When you dig in hard with a pick, she sounds like a refined dread, with the power and punch. But roll off the attack and she cleans up beautifully, giving clarity that belies her body shape. The finish is a beautiful open pore gloss finish which is faultless and allows the wood to breathe while protecting it adequately. It needs to be seen and heard to be believed. The LR Baggs Stagepro Element electronics reproduce her tone faithfully as well! To me, she outperforms guitars costing much more.

Brand new, this baby will set you back around $1.5k. With the setup and FMI saddle, that would bring you in the region of $1.65k. I am letting her go for a seriously epic price of $1.55k (very slightly nego) with a great condition Fusion F1 dreadnought bag thrown in. This bag is the equivalent of the Mono M80 but features more storage, costing $165 brand new.

Testing to be done strictly only at my place. Hit me up eight1two3nine4three0 for pictures and discussion. This guitar will make a great Christmas present to a loved one. Merry Christmas everyone!

Back