Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

i watched senshi/low ki in TNA when ron killings (r-truth) was there too.. i find that they have a similar wrestling style over at TNA.. i'll rate them to be of the same ability.. alot of spectacular gravity and physics defying moves.. but i noticed that WWE watered down ron killing's moveset by ALOT since he jumped ship to WWE...

Cos WWE don't feel The Truth is marketable.. sad truth cos The Truth is a former NWA TNA Champion..

kaval is now a jobber on NXT.. jobbed to alex riley... and his only significance in the WWE universe now is that he carries the women's title belts for laycool... is WWE trying to prove a point that the best TNA and ROH guys are only fit to be jobbers in the WWE?

and the ironic thing is, TNA, which used to push the smaller sized guys, is going the WWE way by employing and pushing lots of ex-WWE stars.. and even changed their trademark 6 sided ring to 4 sided ring...

watched kaval debut in nxt vs alex riley.. kaval's moveset super watered down.. nothing like what he did in TNA.. shows nothing about what he is really capable of...

NXT today, kaval jobbed again.. this time to Eli Cottonwood.. sigh.. looks like ROH and TNA legends are only fit to be jobbers/lower card in the WWE.. daniel bryan was best known in the WWE for getting trash talked by michael cole.. now kaval is known for carrying the women's belts for laycool.. and being their toy..

Not sure if i'm digging this up,
But yeah i agree, R truth was very "extreme" (High flier, springboards) in the 6 sided ring,
now he just goes WASSSUP, and loses to Wade Barrett,(he's good, he practices boxing)
Kaval's Moveset I agree is really wasted, I remembered watching a match against Amazing Red, that was really entertaining, now he just gets tossed around like a ragdoll(Sheamus Celtic Rossed him on Raw before he was NXT winner)(Bigshow Chokeslamming him for he's position at Bragging Rights) and of course being screwed to lose to a tyler reks move the next moment...

Last edited:
Not sure if i'm digging this up,
But yeah i agree, R truth was very "extreme" (High flier, springboards) in the 6 sided ring,
now he just goes WASSSUP, and loses to Wade Barrett,(he's good, he practices boxing)
Kaval's Moveset I agree is really wasted, I remembered watching a match against Amazing Red, that was really entertaining, now he just gets tossed around like a ragdoll(Sheamus Celtic Rossed him on Raw before he was NXT winner)(Bigshow Chokeslamming him for he's position at Bragging Rights) and of course being screwed to lose to a tyler reks move the next moment...

Low Ki is the man in the indies.. he together with AJ Styles, Bryan Danielson, Samoa Joe and Paul London were the top stars of ROH.. any mixture of any of these men and you'll get a great show.. :)

this week's raw, john cena bade an emotional farewell to the wwe universe. at 1 point, he asked the ladies and kids in the crowd to chant "let's go cena" and the guys above 18 to chant "cena sucks", and he had a good laugh about it. he is really game and sporting! it made me feel guilty for thinking that he sucks.

this week's raw, john cena bade an emotional farewell to the wwe universe. at 1 point, he asked the ladies and kids in the crowd to chant "let's go cena" and the guys above 18 to chant "cena sucks", and he had a good laugh about it. he is really game and sporting! it made me feel guilty for thinking that he sucks.

Ha honestly, he cant really wrestle.. but you have to respect, he has alot of strength... he carried almost 700pounds, which is actually strongmen standards already. If he really quits wrestling, he could train himself besides big boys like derek poundstone or travis ortmayer for team USA.

gonna bump this thread a little :eek:
Wrestlemania around the corner... Predictions??

the-rock-wrestlemania-27-host.jpg

Anyone of you guys among the millions and millions of the rock's fans?

Triple-H-vs-Undertaker-Wrestlemania-27.jpg

19-0
As much i hate seeing HHH lose but 20-1 would sound much cooler yes??

anyway if he was to lose, i think he would lose, it wont be a job-fest unless he's ill for good or something.. WWE has invested in this character too much for him to job.(well at least for now)

Yeah..one more week to WM 27!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see The Rock hosting it and bringing it....

My predictions:

Undertaker defeats HHH n extends his streak to 19-0
John Cena defeats The Miz to become new WWE Champion
Alberto Del Rio defeats Edge to become new WWE Heavyweight Champion
Jerry Lawler defeats Michael Cole
Sheamus defeats Daniel Bryan

I dun care much about the rest of the matches :p

Watched wrestlemania 27

Good wrestlemania!
Highlight would be taker vs HHH match
IMO, The Cena vs Miz match was crap though ...

will not post any spoilers here for those who have not watched it yet

But it was good to see the rock and stone cold back at what they do best.
:)

It was an ok ok WM27...of coz the best of the lot was HHH-Taker match :)

Sad news this week....Adam "Edge" Copeland forced to retire from wrestling due to injury...:(

Back