Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

Not too sure of the channel but I got to watch it online today :)

Wrestlemania 26 was great and the Undertaker-HBK match was definitely the highlight and it matched the one last year...a must watch!

WRESTLEMANIA TODAY!!!!
WAT CHANNEL AND TIME ARH????
HEHE...SO LONG NV WATCH WRESTLEMANIA...
THE LAST ONE I WATCH WAS WRETLEMANIA 20.WHERE BROCK LESNAR vs GOLDBERG...
HAHA..FAKE BUT INTERESTING TO WATCH.
DONT YOU THINK?

starhub, demand TV. btw how much is demand TV? maybe watch later.

Anyone interested in martial arts/ self defense classes? It’s based on Escrima/Kali, but it’s more strategic and fluid than most, with ‘blending’ rather than brute force.

Smart Street Fighting/Self Defense - Weapons And Unarmed. Quick Results, Simple Use. Personal Attention – small groups of 6 or less.

If curious, call or message Evan at 9.737.2863 Email: urbanroar@gmail.com

hey guys.. this qn might sound lamee.. but im wondering.. Have you guys ever thought of making your own wrestling promotion in Singapore?

hey guys.. this qn might sound lamee.. but im wondering.. Have you guys ever thought of making your own wrestling promotion in Singapore?

it's not lame.. but it will not happen. I had countless guys come up to me when i was running AOPW and truth is.. it won't survive.

come to think of it, why not? there used to be local wrestling promotions decades ago.

unexpectedly, randy orton turned face.. the funny thing is, he never really changed his mannerisms but the fans cheered loudly for him so now he is on a different team, the face team. the face turn started at wrestlemania when he got loud cheers and ended the match as a winner doing his old legend killer pose. next night on raw, john cena approached him to be his tag team partner and he accepted it.. going against heels batista and jack swagger.

draft coming soon. it's highly anticipated that randy orton will be drafted to smackdown to start fresh feuds against the heels there.

and i'm still perplexed why isn't christian being pushed to the main event after he moved to Raw due to ECW's closure. he is a natural charismatic crowd favourite, a heroic face, can wrestle well, has a damn good finisher, good on the mic and is very experienced.

this week's NXT was the best NXT episode so far, thanks to Daniel Bryan. unexpectedly he cut the best shoot style promo that the WWE has not seen in ages and whacked michael cole, getting the support of the fans. is WWE planning to push Daniel Bryan or condemn him? for those not already in the know, Daniel Bryan is actually Bryan Danielson.. voted the best technical wrestler in the world by the Wrestling Observer.. a founding member of Ring of Honor and their legend. check out his ROH wrestling videos on youtube, you'll be amazed how well this guy can wrestle.

i actually sat stunned looking at Daniel Bryan cut his awesome promo... i don't remember being this stunned and surprised while watching WWE.

Last edited:
Faizal_rocks (nwo) can challenge FGL for the heavyweight championship promotion in Singapore. I am sure will be bigger than wrestlemania 3.

daniel bryan, the ROH legend, has got fired by the WWE.. is the WWE trying to prove a point that the biggest stars on other promotions are worse than lower card in the WWE? look at Kaval, better known as senshi/low ki in TNA.. one of TNA's best stars.. jumped ship to WWE, put into NXT and mentored by layla and michelle mccool. are they trying to make kaval/senshi/low ki look stupid?

All I can say is screw the PG Rating..........I want the old WWE back...the NXT storyline is getting interesting last week..reminded me of the invasion storyline back in the early 2000s...:) Sucks to see Bryan Danielson getting fired from WWE just cos he choked the ring announcer with his own tie...

And I dun understand why Kaval is being mentored by Laycool...

and eli cottonwood is mentored by john morrison! i think morrison + kaval will be a much better mentor-pupil match!

i don't see randy orton being fired for punting several people in the head... i think its just an excuse to fire daniel bryan (brian danielson)

yeah the nxt angle going on now is just like the old ecw/wcw invasion angle..

Kaval/Low Ki/Senshi is well known by Singaporean fans for his stint in TNA.. but what made him famous was his time in Japan and ROH.. he was considered one of the top 3 in ROH, the other two being AJ Styles and Bryan Danielson.. the indies is where all the breakout stars are from!

i watched senshi/low ki in TNA when ron killings (r-truth) was there too.. i find that they have a similar wrestling style over at TNA.. i'll rate them to be of the same ability.. alot of spectacular gravity and physics defying moves.. but i noticed that WWE watered down ron killing's moveset by ALOT since he jumped ship to WWE...

Back