Wrestling (WWE/WCW/ECW/TNA)

I tell you that song "what's up, what's up" by that black wrestler is damn LAME.

Funnily enough, although I know it's such a lame entrance song, I find myself singing along to the response EVERY FREAKIN' TIME. :rolleyes:

LH, what's up? :p

I admit its a stupid song but it does that the crowd going...;P

Faizal : YO! Nothing much is up, bro! Haha! Yeah, lame ass song and yet I'm singing along to it like a groupie. WTF?? How have ya been? There's a new programme called NXT, right?

LH: Haha, I've been gd...urself? Yup, there's this new show called NXT which just replaced the now defunct (at last!) ECW..it's more worth watching than Raw..:p

You're kidding?? NXT is actually more worthwhile than Raw? That seems unbelievable!

How so?

But NXT is a show about up & coming wrestlers, right?

Raw is getting more stupider with its celebrity guest hosts, which are nothing but waste of time..NXT at least shows only wrestling haha...Smackdown is worth watching too :)

Oh cool! Yeah Smackdown is still great. But maybe i shall tune in more to NXT now since u say it's really worth watching!

nxt is boring. raw was ok this week, cos criss angel was the guest host for this week's raw. you guys should tune into channel 122 on thursday 11pm - wwe superstars, that's wrestling.

NXT is such a pleasure to watch, watching the interaction between the rookies and the pros, the future stars have moves that we dun see on raw and smackdown...the one between the miz and daniel bryan was interesting to watch...the miz plays the heel so well that u can't help but hate him for bullying daniel bryan until db finally could not take it any longer and got into the miz's face :p

Give the rookies time to develop their character and no doubt, some of them will go on to become the next big thing.. and I'll watching every NXT episode, thats for sure :)

not enough talkshows in WWE now.. i miss MVP's VIP Lounge.. and the abraham washington show was pretty ok but it's totally cut off now together with ECW

this year's wrestlemania match cards are really good, with the exception of batista vs cena and triple h vs sheamus (this guy reminds me of ronald mcdonald).

jericho vs edge

mcmahon vs hart

punk vs mysterio, with an interesting stipulation

undertaker vs michaels, career vs streak, i predict michaels will retire.

orton vs dibiase vs rhodes triple threat, orton is teasing a face turn.. look at how the crowd cheers for him in his current conflict with his former legacy mates.. and his somewhat respectful and amiable behaviour towards triple h..

and of course the mitb, always an exciting one to watch.

Last edited:
oh, and a starhub sports channel viewer got to fly to phoenix arizona for wrestlemania 2 days away.. cos he won a starhub competition when he cut a winning promo, acting as the great khali, with the help of a friend who acted as ranjin singh..

Bret Hart for the win!

:p:p:p:p:p

My niece laughes his butt off when he watches wrestling except when Randy Orton comes on. He's 8, he knows it's fake but when Randy's in the ring....

it's all real.

I'm rooting for Brett too fgl though from the script I read, it may not turn out that way.

WRESTLEMANIA TODAY!!!!
WAT CHANNEL AND TIME ARH????
HEHE...SO LONG NV WATCH WRESTLEMANIA...
THE LAST ONE I WATCH WAS WRETLEMANIA 20.WHERE BROCK LESNAR vs GOLDBERG...
HAHA..FAKE BUT INTERESTING TO WATCH.
DONT YOU THINK?

Back