Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Manchester City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derby County!!

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Others

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
why never include portsmouth.they kinda good what.champs league standard.but dont think will win the league tho.MAN UTD ALL THE WAY!!

Arsenal and ManU are looking pretty good this season! Arsenal has done much much better than its previous season, and is posing a BIGGG threat to ManU, so, Arsenal ftw!!

Reactions: fgl
For me, it's a two horse race between Man utd and Arsenal.

Chelsea have too many injuries at the moment, coupled with a few of their players going to the african's cup, unless something miraculous happens, things are looking bleak for them.

Liverpool are just too.. inconsistent. That and Rafa seems to be changing the team as frequent as he loses hair on his head.

Arsenal all the way! Oh well, but manu look so strong these days. I hope wenger dumps those players like senderos. They suck so badly and just ruin the whole team sheet. Eduardo's doing good though. Bye Diarra...

Reactions: fgl
well i think for manu to win the title. The crucial match is against arsenal. Who wins it whos the champion.

BUT..i said But

NEVER WRITE OFF CHELSEA.

All they need is to beat Manu and Arsenal they are top of the table and may just snatch the title back.Chelsea's form is improving. Their squad plays nice football now.

anyway..the chance of derby county winning the EPL is the same amount of chance Gombak United can win EPL ( impossible )

no betting right? LOL police come catch considering there are some softies who are police officers

Back