what snares do you guys have?

Never got down to posting my snare collection up. And I haven't taken any pictures of them. But here is a description of them anyway for anyone who's interested (such as Jeepers. haha).

- 14" x 6.5" Craviotto Maple Snare
- 14" x 6.5" Canopus Zelkova Snare
- 14" x 5.5" Paiste Spirit of 2002 Snare
- 13" x 4" Paiste S-Bronze Snare
- 14" x 6" Ocheltree Phantom Snare (This baby will be on its way to me soon! Finishing touches are being put on it right now! Really excited about this one!)

I treat my snare drums as part-investment part-enjoyment things. =)

Used to own one Akira Jimbo snare but sold it. Now have a Brady Jarrah Ply with wandoo burl finish snare 14 x 5.5 and a mid 90s made in Japan stock Yamaha Stage Customs Steel snare.

Nice snares!

I've got:

1. 14x5 Tama Metalworks Steel Snare
2. 14x6 Porkpie Maple Snare
3. 13x6.5 Yamaha Steve Jordan Signature Snare
4. 14x5 Phattie Maple Snare
5. 10x5 PDP 805 Popcorn Snare

Alvyn - thats an awesome lots of snares you have.... They say PokPie is nice..I have never Tried before though ...

Good for you and Cheers

eric

I'm saying snares. the link u gave me is for drumsets
If a place sells drumsets, im sure they sell snares as well, right? Have u been to a place which sells drumsets ONLY but does not sell snares? It is like going to a guitar shop but the shop does not sell guitar picks or guitar strings.

what's promusique? and wad u mean aftersale? i am very new so quite unsure of a lot of things:)
Pro Musicque is Mapex local distributor. Not sure if they are still doing so. MyDrumSchool also sells Mapex drumsets AND snares.

Last edited:
Guitar 77 is sellign cherry bomb mapex black panther snare and phanton black panther snare at $476 now, price is greeat! The blaster is at $550! Pricing might change abit here and there, haha.

just received my 1966 ludwig acrolite =D didnt come totally pristine though, so gonna give it some TLC to make it shine...

Just received my Black Panther Snare - Kung Fu special edition - 14x5.5''. Its construction is similar to the Blade series and sound is simply AWESOME! Will update this post with some pics soon. In the meantime, here are some pics of it from other sites .... :p

R08215_02_MAPEX_BLACK_PANTHER_KUNG_FU_LTD_ED..jpg

535947.jpg

Back