Wad cymbals do u guys have...

INCLUSIVE OF SHIPPING $400?! cheap leiii!!!! haha i trying to buy some cymbals from ebay too. but the auctions ends when im having school... like the 10" sabian HH duo splash.. argh.

hahaha tired of my post ah? next one i dedicate to u la! hahahhaa. free cymbals for drumsolo! jk;)

It was going for ridiculously low when I first saw the auction but after I checked with the PDF guys, apparently they were trying to clear out the Artisans all over Canada and apparently thats why it was going for that low.

Yeah 400 after shipping! Anyway you probably know this, but when you buy from ebay do ask for shipping quotes and stuff like that and calculate your total cost before you try to bid for the item. Don't over spend, you're still schooling right?

You know I was cymbal fanatic before but I realised at the end of the day, no point really having that many cymbals if some are going to end up unplayed. Still have to scale down at the end of the day, you see the buy-and-sell can tell la.
Just my opinion there and enjoy the process of playing your cymbals when they finally are in your possession!

I have over 140+ cymbals leh and i switch them around from time to time as my kit has a 16 cymbals setup. So I played all of them and I know each cymbal by name :)

ONE HUNDRED AND FORTY?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
ehhh name one of them retardedrummer. :) a sabian one.

o.m.g.

hahaha. no la. i never use them now cause i scared to whack. when i shift house and sound proof, trust me ill whack, and i use all of them:)

yea did check out shipping cost. cost a bomb.... argh.

Ah fuman is in his own league! Cos he's a collector!

Thats why for all that numerous cymbals. I think he's got more than Ranking and Music Theme combined! Haha..

drumsolo86: Very nice score. Does the wash build up too quickly though? How's the crash on it?

Wen10's Artisan was killer (with 2 rivets), I think.

drumsolo86 > I agree with you :)

frummer > we can do that in one of the exchange but i need about 14 guys to carry a cymbal bag each :))

drum_hobbyist: One of these days I must pay you a visit again. Primary reason - to return your gong. Secondary reasons - Check out cymbals! I'll bring mine, of course. All, if possible.

drumsolo86: Very nice score. Does the wash build up too quickly though? How's the crash on it?

Wen10's Artisan was killer (with 2 rivets), I think.

The sticking remains on top of the wash though not as defined as your medium though. The crash is really dark and trashy roar. Opens up easily.

drumsolo86: How about fast ride patterns? Does the wash get too overwhelming? Does the crash get out off the way quickly?

Seems like the trade worked out. I'm digging every bit of the K Light. Started to not like the Med all that much, especially the crash.

drum_hobbyist: Alright! Deepavali should be fine for now. We'll confirm again when the date approaches.

drumsolo86: How about fast ride patterns? Does the wash get too overwhelming? Does the crash get out off the way quickly?

Seems like the trade worked out. I'm digging every bit of the K Light. Started to not like the Med all that much, especially the crash.

drum_hobbyist: Alright! Deepavali should be fine for now. We'll confirm again when the date approaches.

For fast ride patterns, the wash starts building up and but still controllable with the sticking still evident. I've yet to test it outdoors but I'll see if I can do that. I muz say the bell's pretty weak though but it should be okay under a mic. I see myself using this as a quieter-ride and a crash ride more than ride qualities.

I did checked up a little and it seems the general consensus Artisan Mediums dun sound so good even though its crashable, it's almost bit too heavy to be crashed IMO. But it also means the definition is really good! Same goes for the bell. So I guess in a way the two Artisans complement each other.

For fast ride patterns, the wash starts building up and but still controllable with the sticking still evident. I've yet to test it outdoors but I'll see if I can do that. I muz say the bell's pretty weak though but it should be okay under a mic. I see myself using this as a quieter-ride and a crash ride more than ride qualities.

I did checked up a little and it seems the general consensus Artisan Mediums dun sound so good even though its crashable, it's almost bit too heavy to be crashed IMO. But it also means the definition is really good! Same goes for the bell. So I guess in a way the two Artisans complement each other.

Maybe it's the size of stick you're using? I reckon if you're using a big stick, and in the open, the stick would get lost, especially having to fight with the amps. Would be nice to see how it performs without being mic-ed up, in an open performance.

Ah, it'd be great as a crash-ride. Any plans to drill it for rivets just yet?

Well, for the Med, if you really lay into it, it would sound great. I don't know, for me, my ears picked up weird overtones that didn't work for me, so yeah. The bell on the Med is lovely though!

Great to see you enjoying the cymbals. Do post up pictures of both your cymbals and your current set up!

To retardedrummer: I'll try to, damn lazy to put them out and take pictures! Can you even imagine Mr Fuman with his 100+ cymbals?!

Maybe it's the size of stick you're using? I reckon if you're using a big stick, and in the open, the stick would get lost, especially having to fight with the amps. Would be nice to see how it performs without being mic-ed up, in an open performance.

Ah, it'd be great as a crash-ride. Any plans to drill it for rivets just yet?

Well, for the Med, if you really lay into it, it would sound great. I don't know, for me, my ears picked up weird overtones that didn't work for me, so yeah. The bell on the Med is lovely though!

Great to see you enjoying the cymbals. Do post up pictures of both your cymbals and your current set up!

I'm currently using the SD-2, ball round tip with a 2B like shaft and feel to the stick. I'll see if I can take the cymbal to my HDB corridor and record it haha.

And no plans for rivets. But that's a fine suggestion since it's kinda lacking on the definition. I'll try to get pictures up soon! Glad to hear you liking the K Light better. It's a fine cymbal I definitely did not want to let go other than it's a monster 24".

Back