The X & X Japan Official Thread

Can't say I like all their rock songs, but Rusty Nail, Orgasm and Kurenai are definetely amongst my favourites.. the others are still under, OK, for me ^^.

afterdeath said:
any idea where 2 get the dvd in s'pore huh?

:twisted:

Hey afterdeath
not sure where. anyway for ur info, the dvd that i was refering to is only half an hour long, and contains one song :)

Rose of Pain and X, yes.. the other two, I still like but just not as much as the others. ^^, Rusty Nail would probably be the top of my list along with Kurenai and a few other ballads..

sLapshock said:
yes. taiji. he is dma style and skillfull man. he left x and join loudness in 1992. sicne then X change so much ... and they change their name to X JAPAN and their song getting wrost and poppish.

yup, man..... he is powerful...... :p

i dun really like tat bassist who replaced him.... dun noe his name......

got watch 1 of their concerts tat got the new bassist.... dun really like when he did his solo..... he's playing around wif effects only...... :cry:

definately man.

everyone who knew X before X Japan would like Taiji and hails him that the only bassist that cna never be replace.

Heath, the one who replace taiji has no match for Taiji even abit. His bassline are boring, its either his bassline follows the guitar or cant be heard. His best work i think only Tears and Art Of Life. The rest fo the song the bassline boring one.

Although he is mroe handsome than taiji, i dont like his cold attitude on stage, liek quiet quiet, showmanship not much and his solo is playing with effects.

Unlike taiji, his bass solo really a bass solo, got double handed tapping, tapping, slap bass etc ... and his bassline composition are great for e.g those bassline in weekend and rose of pain.. dam cool man! His guitar composition also great.. voiceless screaming are compose by him and i think it is one of the ballads of X.

Actually Taiji got compose alot more songs for x, like dangerous zone, but yoshiki reject it because it does not suits X style. The only taiji songs that yoshiki accept is Voiceless Screaming, Phantom Of Guilt, XClamation and Desperate Angel. But desperate angel is modified by yoshiki to make more to x style of music.

The others Taiji song and some fo the other members songs can be heard in an UNOFFICIAL X album called ROSE & BLOOD. Those song inside is RAW version / First Version/ Rejected Song of X.

+100 xjapan,hide fan here~

was inspired by hide to learn guitar..

some of my X favs..X,kurenai,orgasm,silent jealousy,drain,dahlia,scars,weekend,sadistic desire,rusty nail,blue blood(didnt really see any1 mentioning it here..you guys shld listen to it..i really love this solo alot hee) and of coz their ballads :D

if oni hide is alive..xjapan wld have been reform..hide and yoshiki planned to form xjapan in year 2002 right? with hide being the vocalist..heard from my sis..correct me if im wrong..

btw can tell me what actually happen btwn yoshiki and taiji? why did he leave?

sLapshock said:
everyone who knew X before X Japan would like Taiji and hails him that the only bassist that cna never be replace..

i agree to this totally, heath is BORING....i prefer someone that is more hard rocking like taiji, well, i think only taiji is suitable anyway.

heard the song rose and blood. i think those reject are pretty good. and shld not be rejected. that's jus my opinion anyway.

Yes. The song Dangerous Zone in the album Rose & Blood, the songs really crazy man. The bassline like slap & pop all the way. Maybe it sounds too funk so yoshiki reject it or sony management reject it.

Anyway, Blue Blood is one of the song that have the best solo on it. But still solo of Alive still win .. haha. IMO.

Anyway, Yoshiki & Hide planned to reform X in 2000. I dont think hide as the vocalist maybe they got someone to replace Toshi. But i think, good thing it didnt happen i wonder how would X Japan like without Toshi? Toshi is one of the most important man in X, i think without him X couldnt be successfull too. Yoshiki songs are ment for Toshi voice and vice versa. With a new vocalist, i think, X will get a bad name and their popularity will get worsen .. maybe.

Too disband a band during their popular days are good thing. That is why they are legend. Yoshiki really make a rite decision to disband a band and good thing that X never reform.

X would never be reform again, just leave it as history. But it would make fans cry if one day they have a reunion, maybe taiji can replace hide toplay the guitar. Although .. it better not because without hide .. sure like something wrong.

-----------------------------

As for what happen between Yoshiki and Taiji is actually that they has different views in how X will be. Yoshiki wanted X to be more poppish (Look at what he did to those song in Dahlia) while Taiji wanted X to be hard rock all the way and not to change their music style. So they decide that one of them had to go, since yoshiki is the leader taiji ahd to leave the band. The other reason for Taiji leave the band is that Taiji felt that his talent is wasted if he is still in X, often he wrote song for X is rejected, he got fed up and chose to go on his own way.. although he didnt do quite succesfull.

Also there's a rumour floating on the net that yoshiki and taiji get into fight and end up taiji with broken arms? that is BULLSHIT. they never get into fight, they only had mouthtalk fight, same as the rest of the member too. In what i read in Taiji book - X NO TO SHI SEI (THE LIFE & DEATH OF X), the management of X didnt allow Taiji to play for the last time on the upcoming concert but Yoshiki is the one who consult the management to allow Taiji to play for his last time.

Anyway, Taiji DID leave a big impact on X since he quit. X changed so much, ive seen X and X Japan concerts, really big difference.

So anyone ordered the cd collection from the sun music? How to pay ah? U add to shopping cart and check out then just send the money order?

i feel another hero in X is the other guitarist..... dun cor wat.......

izzit most difficult solos r played by him?........ den y most like hide more huh?.......

heehee....... just cuirous......

PATA rite. Yes he is another hero. During their old times, PATA usually play those solo hard and PATA always play those high fret. I think the hardest solo that hide play is Silent Jealousy?

Usually hide part is easy, and he got this incredible charisma on stage while PATA is more quiet and shy ..

But in art of life hide play all the solo.

yeah hide has more charm than pata..the way he portrait himself appeals more to the mass..i think girls find him cute for the way he behave :wink:

hide call pata sensei right

I feel that it's a good thing that X did break up.. and never got back, this way their legacy will just live on without any stains on it.

I guess we just follow the typical saying of

"You die young, you'll always be young.."

I guess that was also the case for Hide. =/

X rocks!

Well, X japan certainly did leave a legacy behind..Yoshiki, being the leader, had to deal with all the shit the members put up..honestly speaking, yoshiki shud juz start another band since he has so much experiences..with band making, band breaking, music performances..wad people love..wad he likes and stuff..he certainly has enuff exposure to write newer songs..given dat he plays almost all kinds of genres of music..and being a prodigy..shudn't be a problem..if he starts a music sch..dat'll be kewl man..

he produces a band name violet uk..dun really like their songs..and recently he also help to produce songs by Trax(a korean band)..they sang another version of tears..not as nice as X's :|

Re: X rocks!

Elvin-Seraphim said:
Well, X japan certainly did leave a legacy behind..Yoshiki, being the leader, had to deal with all the shit the members put up..honestly speaking, yoshiki shud juz start another band since he has so much experiences..with band making, band breaking, music performances..wad people love..wad he likes and stuff..he certainly has enuff exposure to write newer songs..given dat he plays almost all kinds of genres of music..and being a prodigy..shudn't be a problem..if he starts a music sch..dat'll be kewl man..

yes. he can do that if he wanted to. but he cant. X is his life. he will never forget X, and the death of hide has change him. he blame himself coz of the death of hide. he want to forget rock because of hide. but he cant.

in his latest interview ... i nearly drop my tears seeing yoshiki put up his hand and crossed it (the one fans did when they play the song X) ... he did that to hsi fans. that means that he cant never forget x and will never have any band that can replace x ... yoshiki did say that .. the onyl way to forget X is to die.

so thats tell it all.

anyone interested in last live concert? i've got the CD, and i don't mind uploading the rip version i made off the net for you guys (upon request)

Back