The X & X Japan Official Thread

Nevertheless, i wanna thank you man, for sharing these videos/songs with us and expecting nothing in return! You're one real generous chap!

sLapshock said:
Just that i scared SOFT will get pissed of me. I dont know is this really illegal lor.

a : hey, you heard of this band?
b : ya, they are the greatest! i love them.
a : really? do you have any of their stuff?
b : alot, i downloaded it from others.
a : pass me some leh.
b : sure, i pass you all.
a : thanks man.
b : no problem, i am their #1 fan and i will do anything to support them!

SOFT : hmmmm.....

a: alot. i downloaded from others.

some thigns i bought, not all thigns i download. and i only share thigns taht are impossible to get.

there are no chance for this people to see those PV's, Music Videos , the onyl way is to let them download.

hmm, hope u understand. well i dont think this is illegal unless i share new stuff that were recently released such as ETERNAL MELODY II or SYMPHONIC VIOLET UK. Which very easy to get.

hope you understand. but if thsi really2 bad, then i really should stop.

Enlighten me please, where's Tetsuya from? Which band and stuff? He's great with his works with the keyboards man. Yoshiki still looks pretty as ever.

how about dis

hey..i've got an idea for X japan fans out there..how abt me have an event to commemorate X...like haf a gig for them..then play all their songs..that kinda stuff ya noe?

In future, if that sorta thing ever happens, I'd definitely like to be a part of. Maybe jamming the Art of Life (looks to the heavens) haha. But it's gonna be difficult organizing a gig like that i guess.

haha..y not?

hey y not man?..it'll be damn cool..but apparently..i dunno how to do it..lol..dun know the ropes man..i only can play crucify my love, tears, endless rain, voiceless screaming, amethyst and forever love on piano..sigh..dun know how to play the eus dur song..sighz..plus the rest..

Man, you've already nailed quite a few classics by being able to play those on piano. Btw, what ropes ya talking about?

Re: how about dis

Elvin-Seraphim said:
hey..i've got an idea for X japan fans out there..how abt me have an event to commemorate X...like haf a gig for them..then play all their songs..that kinda stuff ya noe?

pease make my dream coem true. and i will sure alot fo ppl will coem down if we do tribute for X Japan! im ONZ for it. but how!!!!
i really wanna have xjapan tribbute gig!!

anyway my band cover pretty lots of x stuff too like silent jealousy, rose of pain, weekend, sadistic desire, x and dahlia and plannign on standing sex, blue blood and maybe radio version fo art of life. as for ballads i want alive.. i wanna play drums on it!!

pooo said:
Enlighten me please, where's Tetsuya from? Which band and stuff? He's great with his works with the keyboards man. Yoshiki still looks pretty as ever.

Tetsuya Komuro is very popular in japan, he's kinda like POP KING while yoshiki is ROCK king in japan.

Tetsuya komuro is from the band GLOBE. He is the elader and amrried to KEIKO who is the signer of GLOBE. Well GLOBE is not rock, mroe like POP. And in 2000 Tetsuya officially announce that YOSHIKI is the member of GLOBE. well.. aparantly yoshiki do it for money. :)

hahahahhaa.... no matter what xjapan or what. we are still udner oen genre. ROCK!!!

erm anyway jsut now i go eat satay club with parent i hear they play X JAPAN - CRUCIFY MY LOVE sia.. haha.. 2nd time i hear it at satay club already. of coz i sing along ah, dunno why play sad song at that place. lol..

The original X lineup. This was in 1985! Look at that.. very 80'S .. MOTLEY CRUE? KISS? NEW YORK DOLLS anyone? Glam forever. haha

band091.jpg

hahahaha they look damn cartoon man!! They look so much better, and prettier, in the later years.

yeah. that is the original X lineup that most people dont know. that time they influence by KISS alot. more like motley crue to me. glam rules.. although they are late but glam are pretty cool for me. haha

Now, no mroe Jun and Atsushi. They quit X because they dont liek the Yoshiki idea of making X into a popular band. Yoshiki want to go majro but Jun doesnt want it. So they quit ..

And in 1987, Pata and Hide Join. (Before that pata was a sessionist for X to replace ISAO who is the guitarist for X who get a car accident. But later they decide to take PATA)

band029.jpg

Err.. and also at this era, nobody likes X. Nobody knows that they would be one of Japanese music legend after Loudness. They are pretty bad that no company want to sign them a record deal. Yoshiki open his own record company and release X first album call Vanishing Vision under his own record call Extacy Record.

vanishing1.jpg

This record is ALMOST impossible to find. I wish i owns it.

pooo said:
In future, if that sorta thing ever happens, I'd definitely like to be a part of. Maybe jamming the Art of Life (looks to the heavens) haha. But it's gonna be difficult organizing a gig like that i guess.

it will be super kool if there's a band who will gig the original version........ :wink:

:twisted:

Back