The X & X Japan Official Thread

In my mind, X was the best rock band that Japan churned out.... The later rock bands (both visual and non-visual) can't compare man....

Hide was my idol as well, in the 90s, when visual stuff was subsiding, the rest of the band began to dress more "normally" but hide was still in his green suits, pink hair and stuff....

guitar phreak - that is very true man. apart from X i hear alot of jrock too. both indies and major bands. but msot fo them only care about their looks and image while their music is ugh.. and one thing major problem of jrock is every band has almost same voice. except for those really good one like luna sea, dir en grey, larc en ciel, siam shade and some others. the rest.. yes they may look like a freak to those who dont know jrock and looks cool for em with those make up and nice hair-do's on.. but .. their music. haha..

cloudsky - nope. that was 2 years ago. and it go out of stock in less than 3 weeks.

satch - yea man. once i talk abt xjapan i couldnt stop.. haha.. i cant help it. give me time to be mroe mature. lol~

hahaha... u read mroe la. i also dont know all about them.

but wait .. do you know how hide meet taiji? there was one time where taiji went to YOKOSUKA saver tiger (hide old band) gig .. hide saw taiji and told him that his PORCUPINE-HAIR-LIKE is very cool. and 2 years later they meet in a same band called X .. and they keep talking about QUEEN , their fav band.

eh, this is not fanfiction ... this is what i read from taiji bibliography. anyone wants taiji X NO TO SI SEI (the life & death of X) translation?

its a book a bt taiji talk abt his life in X as well as hide too..

"Yoshiki was a spoilt-brat-kid who is selfish but still lend his ears to others" - Taiji.

hey slapshock, u know any websites with good english translation of all the songs?
hope to understand the song before learning to sing.

If u have their live DVDs u can set the english subtitles on... does'nt that solve the problem? my art if life dvd has english subtitles

lalala: www.xjapan.de got alot of lyrics

afterdeath : would reccomend you to buy online, its cheaper. www.jpophelo.com got hell alot of xjapan stuff, dvd both original and bootleg. but you can try tower records or hmv for the last live tho'. the rest tour i think almost impossible to get .. especially older songs. the shop level 2 beachroad also got sell the last live. alternatively u can get the last lvie and art of life (live) dvd at J-GEN tour level 4 city square, jb. taiwan bootlegs tho. but it is real cheap.

yes. taiji. he is dma style and skillfull man. he left x and join loudness in 1992. sicne then X change so much ... and they change their name to X JAPAN and their song getting wrost and poppish.

I only got their Ballads CD, and a guitar pick (which I really have no use for since I don't even own a guitar, it just looked nice)

erm..do you like their rock songs? very seldom people like those song like i'll kill you, stab me in the back, vanishing vision, orgasm except those hardcore ones. haha. but their ballads are really good, i love em.

i never like songs with piano until i hear X ballads, since then im into classical.

Latest posts

Back