The official MetallicA thread.

metallica all the way. sadly, i lost all my metallica songs(ALL) and the rare Monsters of Rock vid as well as live in seattle.
it was a heartbreak !!

Metallica Rulez man!

I bought ard 5 albums already.. support metallica man! dont download.

Edit:

OOps, didnt see the post directly above. Not implying anything. dont get me wrong.

17wil said:
metallica all the way. sadly, i lost all my metallica songs(ALL) and the rare Monsters of Rock vid as well as live in seattle.
it was a heartbreak !!

Wow! Where do you find the videos? I only have their more recent video... Like San diego and Cunning Stunts...

Stairwaytoheaven said:
I'm looking for the live videos of james hetfield when he injured his hands(During pyro technic).. whereby he only do vocals..

Yeah! Only saw bits of that concert in "behind the music" :cry:

Wonder if theres any sites which host all their videos and concerts? :lol:

Metallica freaking rules man!!!

They are a great influence to the "Metal Industry" now...

And i can say that they have influenced many Metallers nowadays!!!

Lars Ulrich is one of the most inovative metal drummers ever!!!!

But i don't really like St. Anger...they should have some guitar solo in there...sounds more Metallica like....

Hey guys - news! Metallica played a new song in their set yesterday!! Also, they are covering the ENTIRE Master Of Puppets album on their set recently - good stuff!!

Drmmer....i have sent you a pm!

jejeeah! but they are lazy though. 6 month holidays should be banned by the UN. the album would probably be out by now if they didn't take that monster holiday in 2005.

Back