The Great Spy Experiment

audie

This is the unofficial GSE thread regarding all things GSE.

Do drop by this thread every now and then to get updates on gigs and whatnots involving the spies.

And their long awaited album flowershowriots is finally out now!
Out at all good record stores e.g HMV,Sembawang Music,Gramaphone...

Reviews:
http://www.powerofpop.com/greatspyexperiment_flowershowriots.htm
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=40770389&blogID=315796432

GSE.jpg

For more info on the spies, check out their myspace website at:
http://www.myspace.com/thegreatspyexperiment

To vote for them on Channel V's AMP Big Break, do visit:
http://amp.channelv.com/amp/bigbreak/home.html

ampeflyersmallmf7.jpg

Last edited:
*UPDATE*

The Great Spy Experiment will be playing tomorrow (08 Sept 2007) at Raffles City near Caltex House (just follow the noize!) at 6pm.....Do catch them if you can!

I don't know about the FOC part fgl haha...but they do have a new tee design up and should be on sale anytime soon along with other cool merchandise....look out for it!

Thanks for those who acknowledged and went for the GSE set...You could have just came up to me and say hi, I won't bite fellow softies. No need to pm and hide one haha...especially if you're a chick ha ha ha...
And yes I am the one standing with the Oakley glasses...

For those who missed it, it'll be a very long time before you see Fandy and Shaiful going at it together on the drums (yes, TO-GE-THER..)

Watch this space for more updates!

i missed it..on both friday and saturday. is there any video recorded during their performance? :oops: if yes, can you care to upload the file to youtube? awww..i really2 wanna see them. hey..just curious..just how much is their album?

it's $17.95, available at hmv.

i'm not sure if there were videos. we lacked recording equipment. but it was an interesting set on saturday, with the drums at the side and a twist to end it. wicked cool. if anyone has any videos to show, do post the links here. did you happen to catch the rest of their other videos on youtube?

well, watch this thread and we'll try to update you on their upcoming shows.

HMV is selling it at $17.95......Sembawang sells it for 18 bucks.....It's a good buy i assure you and they will truly appreciate the support.....So why are you still reading this post up to this point?..You should be out the door by now making your way down to any good record store and purchasing flowershowriots! So go forth!

hello naomi!

haha..spotted you on Homemade event taking pics backstage!

I'm the fool in the red jacket sitting on a rock.

Welcome to the thread!

Audie & FreakyFir,

You guys rock big time for doing this. The best street team ever! :)

As of today, we're #2 on the HMV charts! Thanks so much everyone who has supported us and bought the cd. We're seriously humbled and slightly mystified. Hehe..

Cheers!

fictionaire_gse:
don't worry. huzaifah and mike paying us good money for this (est. $98749234 per month). aha.

no #2 eh? awesome news :)

we'll be there at the next show, singing along as always.

fictionaire_gse:

We're just simple fans spreading the love ha ha...And No.2!!! Congrats!! You guys are the ones who truly deserve it for all the hard work you've put in all these years. But it's still early and No.1 is looming just above haha..

Till the next show guys.....

As stated in their myspace website;

Upcoming Gigs will be:

22 September 2007 - Substation - SeptFest - 8PM

16 November 2007 - Temasek Poly - TPRawks - 8PM

17 November 2007 - Sentosa - LIME Sonic Bang - TBC

Take note ;p

The gig at Prince of Wales is yet to be written in stone. Will update soon!
To everyone who has a copy of the album, I thank you for the support and love. Seriously.
FGL, XXL don't have ah.. GSE blanket boleh?

I love Audie and Freakyfir. But i heard they love each other only.

eh alamak the secret is out! dammit. is it that obvious? don't worry la, we can share the love with hot drummers. mmmm. :D

hey..but where is this substation situated actually? any physical landmarks around the area maybe which may seem familiar to me? chett..call myself a singaporean. buy can anyone please2 guide me? thanks alot.

Back