The Great Spy Experiment

audie

This is the unofficial GSE thread regarding all things GSE.

Do drop by this thread every now and then to get updates on gigs and whatnots involving the spies.

And their long awaited album flowershowriots is finally out now in all good record stores. Get it now!

Review: http://www.powerofpop.com/greatspyexperiment_flowershowriots.htm

GSE.jpg

Yeah Inch!!..And when is Allura's album coming out?..I'll buy it too!!

And catch Great Spy Experiment later at 9pm at the National Museum!!

*UPDATE*

The Great Spy Experiment will be playing tomorrow (08 Sept 2007) at Raffles City near Caltex House (just follow the noize!) at 6pm.....Do catch them if you can!

im interviewing the guys later today before their show at Raffles Place for the next ROTA show. leave any questions if you see this in time, or stop by and say hi if you see them huddled around a phone!

Thanks for those who acknowledged and went for the GSE set...You could have just came up to me and say hi, I won't bite fellow softies. No need to pm and hide one haha...especially if you're a chick ha ha ha...
And yes I am the one standing with the Oakley glasses...

For those who missed it, it'll be a very long time before you see Fandy and Shaiful going at it together on the drums (yes, TO-GE-THER..)

Watch this space for more updates!

wah.can i just say i just loooovvveeeeeeee the album cover lah.it so totally rocks lor!!haha.but seriously.its way kewl.just love it.kuddos

haha fandy....sounds gay leh haha...but no matter..I love you GUYS too hahaha....

And standing while drumming quite happening leh....should do it more often hahaha

maybe you should kick the bass drum next time if the pedal's wrecked. aha. it's all rock and roll. just whack only, audie will pay for it.

fun show yesterday, except the sound was a bit wacked at the start. oh well..

hello ppl.

We will officially move this thread to the GIGS AND CONCERTS forum to facilitate a more centralised approach. The one currently here will be deleted.

Pls continue on viewing the thread here;

http://soft.com.sg/web/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=42453

Pls feel free to continue to post your comments or whatever there is on the mentioned URL.

Pls pardon the 'late night request' that I have and continue on the support!!

Thank you and cheers.

Back