Michael Amott part ways with ESP!

unholyernest

ok..i dun really start such bo liao threads but this time i was damn shock to hear this news..haha..

arch enemy and michael amott fans...
He just left ESP guitar cuz some contract thing is over..
more information

damn sad lah.. my favourite guitarist left my favourite guitar company! hahaha...
was damn shock loh.. he just came out with 4 new signature models for the 2008.. 2 LTDs + 2 ESPs..
then now like that...

anyone know more info about this story? share leh..

what the hell! i loved that Ninja signature series!! you mean those will be like, limited than limited edition now that he has left!? sigh.

those who pick up the guitar by choice, rather than an initial endorsement deal, are more likely to stick to it :cool:

Agree with you, Sub.

Well, ESP is still a good company and the end of the day. Which is why I bought my Ron Wood Tele 2 weeks back. :)

i think its either ibanez or gibson... hahaha.. who knows..might even be TGM..
i dun think the ninja would even be a limited edition kinda thing... it might not even be available anymore.

umm..u all think the 2008 models will still ship to davis or not? cuz i still like it very much.. i was told that it would be 6k to ship in personally for me... so now maybe price drop? or maybe they really won't sell it anymore liao?
cuz what i see online was like...michael left esp then the esp people remove him from the signature series page like immediately! sounds like they hated him.. hahahaha...

the good people of Davis can source disct'd models for you provided it's still in stock at the Jap warehouse- mine's a disct'd model :cool:

OMGOMG!!!!!!
WHAT!!!

Well, does anyone know where i can obtain an 05-07 ESP or LTD Ninja besides Davis?
dont want the particular piece at Davis~

Last edited:
bro sub, they can do that? I've been looking for the longest time for ESP teles from the vintage plus era..a few missed deals on ebay and still no ESP tele for me..think they could source for such models?

ya you must be the bro who bought the black Ron Wood sitting in davis for so long...great buy..did u pay $1950? How's it play?

I got it for slightly less...great guitar...but still on the hunt for an 80's 454 which the Ron Wood is based on..just for collection's sake:)

NO!!WHY?!!

amott wasnt really much of a leading guitarist for ESP.maybe he can make a move to Dean and be the main man there.Then maybe we'll have our very own Dean Ninja Michael Amott Signature Guitar.

hell i can imagine it already.

Back