The Bass Picture Gallery

How much did that RB in the photo cost in SGD? I wanna get a feel of the GODLY warwick in a more budget way.

I got it at $1475 through Ebenex. I'd suggest going overseas to inspect the bass first before making the purchase, if possible. When I received it, 2 of my pickup screw holders slid out of the wood, causing the pickups to pop out on one side. I just changed the pickup springs to foam so that there's lesser tension on the screws now. Main reason I didn't send the bass back to Ebenex was cause I lost one of the screw holders while trying to fix it, so yeah, my mistake there.

2hoiu5w.jpg

hi bros.Need some feedback. Ho much would a fender jazz mij and a squire p model infinity cost now? Both manufactured in late 90s. Thanks

Haha thanks bro! Nah, I believe your Marcus Miller is waaay pricier than my RB Corvette $$. That being said, now I'm tempted to fly to Thailand and get a standard RB Corvette. Pretty surprised with the sound myself, seeing how the RB is priced a lot lower than the actual German Wicks. Only bad thing I can find so far is it gets scratched pretty easily. Lucky thing is it's black, so I could use a black marker and cover it pretty well :p

thailand got sell RB Warwick? i am looking for a artist series prefer the stuart zender model they got it there?

thailand got sell RB Warwick? i am looking for a artist series prefer the stuart zender model they got it there?
The Thai dealer has a very large selection and the prices are excellent. I didn't see a Stuart Zender last time I was there, about 6 months ago, but there were PS series, I tried the PNut and the Korean Corvette. Also tried the Streamer SSI and SSII and LX. They also have a few limited editions. Seriously the largest Warwick collection I ever saw.

The Rockbass series are cheaper in the KL dealer though, if you nego a bit.

By the way, Warwick started to sell basses direct through their web shop as well. Not cheap though..

The Thai dealer has a very large selection and the prices are excellent. I didn't see a Stuart Zender last time I was there, about 6 months ago, but there were PS series, I tried the PNut and the Korean Corvette. Also tried the Streamer SSI and SSII and LX. They also have a few limited editions. Seriously the largest Warwick collection I ever saw.

The Rockbass series are cheaper in the KL dealer though, if you nego a bit.

By the way, Warwick started to sell basses direct through their web shop as well. Not cheap though..

pass me the thailand guitar store address, do they have a website? i might wanan go there and check it out! thanks! the band might be playing there in sept. so i wanna go check it out.

pass me the thailand guitar store address, do they have a website? i might wanan go there and check it out! thanks! the band might be playing there in sept. so i wanna go check it out.

I'm not sure which site Turxile would be referring to, but my Thai source for 'Wicks is Intermusicthailand.com :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not sure which site Turxile would be referring to, but my Thai source for 'Wicks is Intermusicthailand.com :)

i wonder if they sell spare part, need to get a few.

2 x brass JAN III nut
2 x cavity cover (1 spare, cos the other 1 kinda loose cos the clip is a bit err. broke)
1 x Dark Lord F#0 string set

;0

and prolly if they have a stuart zender artist series ;p

just check their website their pricing are rocking, almost the same as Tom Lee. but tom lee got sale and the wicks can go down really cheap there.

just check their website their pricing are rocking, almost the same as Tom Lee. but tom lee got sale and the wicks can go down really cheap there.

Tom Lee doesn't list Warwick basses in their website, and they don't list prices.I'll be in HK next month, I might pop in. I noticed that they have many branches. Do you know which one has a good selection of Warwicks?

Tom Lee doesn't list Warwick basses in their website, and they don't list prices.I'll be in HK next month, I might pop in. I noticed that they have many branches. Do you know which one has a good selection of Warwicks?

the biggest one.. dunno where it is , the gig organiser bought us over. yes they got a wall of wicks, some a nice selection of vampyre ntss, inifnity, and the usual selection got a few LTD's also no rockbass and i was there in 2010 so no pros and the korean versions that time

Not been playing much bass over last few years...so did some project.....I refinish what was previously tung oiled warmoth body into this:

image-10.jpg

I tried to put together anoth jazz bass, ended up making the neck pocket a tad too big...so I convert this body to a fiver:

image-9.jpg

Hope it looks pleasant enuf to share.

Another rattle can refinishing project. Nippon spray can....crack up after curing.
image-11.jpg

Body and neck from EDEN (made in China). Neck is very well made and stable. Fret work very decent!

Back