SOFT wants to contact all gig organisers

soft

Administrator
Staff member
There are quite a few of these special people who relentlessly help to organise gigs. Some are pretty experienced and some are starting out.

I just thought it might be a good idea if gig organisers could come together and have a little gathering to have some food while we share some 'war stories'.

If you are a gig organiser and feel that this is a cool idea, please contact me at info@soft.com.sg or put your name below.

Hey James, got your e-mail. Thanks for inviting me...

Lemme know when it is... Starting new work so I expect to be kept very busy...

ha..ha.. Heartrocksingapore also learnt to use the "Listing" style already. Cools.

thanks AgingYouth, your boss will love you!

GrimBrody, sure man, the purpose is to get together and see how things are and could be.

So, if you are into organising gigs, do add yourself to the list. Or if you know of any gig organisers, please inform me and I will invite them to join in.

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody

if you are keen, there's always Ben from DoubleYellowLine and Seelan from LionCity DIY (he does a whole lot of underground gigs... for the hardcore crowd. It's truly DIY... Truly blood, sweat and tears. RESPECT!)

Er, Pat from MusicForGood? That is if you can get him from his busy schedule... hehehe... Terence (aka ZoRT) from Platform. He gets a lotta bands slots at Prince Of Wales pub.

There's Ginette and Nick from Wallwork Records and Razi from RockStarCollective. John C. and Glenn from Awakening Productions are pretty involved in the scene as well. Baybeats and Sonic Fest. Roy aka XtremeBoy does all his shows at Planet Paradigm... He's quite big-time now eh? Shows at Fort Canning and all...

I think there's a lot more organisers I'm not really aware of. They do put up shows randomly.

Hook me up!

Hi James,

Many thanks for the invites! Hook me up! I'd be glad to participate in any gathering.

Kindly advise on time, location and date. I will be there, if nothing crops up.

Ciao for now.

Remy
Trippy Factory

thanks agingyouth, i tried to email Wallwork Records but the email got bounced back. RockStarCollective website got no email contact??? If you know how I can contact them, please let me know.

So, if you are into organising gigs, do add yourself to the list. Or if you know of any gig organisers, please inform me and I will invite them to join in.

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody
4. Trippyfactory
5. XTREME-BOY
6. EarShot(venue owner)

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody
4. Trippyfactory
5. XTREME-BOY
6. EarShot(venue owner)
7. d_wheels
8. Mindseye Records

wow... don't put up the name so big.... hmmmmm 8O

inform me the time and date... i'll try make my way there...

btw... thx for the invitation....

zyana

Hi James .count me in if I am free on that day.Actually if I'm not wrong I am the very first person who organise a local undergroun gig in Singapore :D

hi AHBOY, FIRST underground gig!!!! OMG!!! Must compile!

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody
4. Trippyfactory
5. XTREME-BOY
6. EarShot(venue owner)
7. d_wheels
8. Mindseye Records
9. AHBOY (tntmusic)

Greetings everyone,

Ben here from Doubleyellowline. Sounds like a blast. Makan and good company always rocks.

I'm in.

Thanks James. (thanks Aging Youth, for the mention!)

Till then. \m/

Ben.

awesome! and now we got 10! there are a few who i emailed but not replied yet. just give it a little more time and we will arrange for the meetup.

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody
4. Trippyfactory
5. XTREME-BOY
6. EarShot (venue owner)
7. d_wheels
8. Mindseye Records
9. AHBOY (tntmusic)
10. wylduer (Doubleyellowline)

Hey James, sign me up too man! I run Voideck Music together with my brother. We're started working with a few Malaysian bands but we've taken on Last Transmission as our first local act to work with! Got a show coming up on Sept 3 for Seven Collar T-Shirt at Rouge as well. Looking forward to meeting all you guys if there's something going on. Thanks!

Dhany
Voideck Music

woohoo! now we have 11.

1. HeartRockSingapore
2. AgingYouth
3. GrimBrody
4. Trippyfactory
5. XTREME-BOY
6. EarShot (venue owner)
7. d_wheels
8. Mindseye Records
9. AHBOY (tntmusic)
10. wylduer (Doubleyellowline)
11. FUBAR (Voideck Music)

Back