Rhythm section wants to casual jam

rorytufano

Hey, I'm Rory.

I've been playing bass for about 15 years but have been learning drums for about 4-5 months. I find myself playing 80s, classic rock, and hair metal on drums, nothing too heavy, nothing too difficult ... I'm not good enough yet.

I'm a decent musician, but just new to my instrument. I have a bassist ready to go with lots of experience. I can do some basic vocals but have vocalists to bring in after a couple of jams.

Important stuff:
- This is casual and for fun
- We are expats, two early 30s guys
- We want to grow and learn together - it won't be perfect - but do take things seriously, so will come as practiced as we can

We will:
- agree 3-5 tracks
- practice hard
- book a space in CBD (share cost)
- jam for a couple of hours, maybe once every 2-3 weeks

Keen to jam? Looking for a guitarist or singer or keys, but mainly the former. If you want to LEARN and don't need the pressure of being 100% amazing session-standard from day 1, this could be cool for you to try.

Last edited:
Hi Rory, im looking for bassist and drummer playing classic rock music.
Does age matter?
May i know ur setlist?
Can wasap me at 88211090

Don't care about age - it's more about proficiency. Both me and the bassist are decent musicians, but new to out instruments. I can play a few classics but I'm not going to claim to be a good drummer yet ... can hold time though - haha

Depends what level you're looking for to jam with!

Hello !

I'm interested, I have been playing guitar for about 2 years now. Interested in Classic Rock. Message me on whatsapp if keen: +6596777485

Hello Rory.
How r you? I am Madhav, a vocalist. I love classic rock and 80's music. Hit me up if you still have that vacancy of vocalist unfilled. I can be reached on whatsapp 81459789

Hi. Still looking ? I play guitar ,intermediate, rhythm and simpler solos. Keen to jam once in a while. Australian expat Tony here. 97774414. Tks

Back