seller sold faulty product but refused to do anything

I read the thread posted and i think that theres nth u can do about it. The seller is trying to save his time finding another seller who wants to buy his faulty pedal if he gives you a refund, so he treated as if nth happened. So all i can say is, always find a way to test the product in front of the buyer before giving him the money, especially electronics. :)

Well my opinion is you should have tested the product out first before buying it. Even if the wah was spoilt before the seller sold it to you, you cannot prove it. By buying a second hand product this is the risk you'll have to take if you don't try it out first.

ya i agree there's a risk in 2nd hand products. well if you read from the thread I have been fair so far. and its not like i wait till 2nd day. the seller have also posted the condish is 10/10 and i din test cos he says to meet at serangoon mrt i trusted his word la.

have always been nice to ppl am ready to give in as i feel why bother with so many little details as to where meet and all and offer extra things also n look at my threads at selling stuff. always been selling stuff real cheap. not much but cheap.

lesson learnt don be too nice next time.

well marylyn
be nice but choose whom to be nice with:)
just take it as a lesson and maybe you'll get rewarded something good and better in the future:)
well all the best for you bro:)

soft should have a feedback system to discourage things like this from happening. sorry you got screwed over though.

hmm yea. being to nice can result in being too vulnerable. likely to be taken advantaged of.

thanks guys for your encouragement n support. lesson learnt lah even though so old liao 27 now still learning. I am not new to this forum actually just lost my user id n password onli thats all.

1st time i deal with someone like this so far ppl here have been pretty nice. just hope everyone be careful next time too when dealing ok?
don be like me

I just feel that it not right to let someone play me out n am now using my $65 to enjoy himself on what? i dunno. at least some offer to compensate me like half of the pedal to clear any doubts like whether its my fault or his fault also ok. and cover my transport for all my efforts. hahaha its not like i cant afford lah already getting married soon liao.

small problem just wish ppl can be honest n true to their word like that it wouldnt spoil our experience here in soft. in the end we all want to live in a good community and grow in our musicianship together here n not fight over this kind of small thing.

Last edited:
While there are ppl out there who would do such things, sometimes the shoe is on the other foot.

I have had ppl who bought my pups before ( I know my pups are working) but later call to say pups were not working ... No problem _ I refund them. For such electrical items - its best to meet in a mutually convinient location (e.g home or studio) and test out swee swee first before coming to a deal.... otherwise it can get complicated..

So far - I dare boast this here - no one who ever traded with me has been unsatisfied ...

my 2 cents / cheers

anyways i think the seller chabot already lah. like how he started all this he doesnt have the decency to end it. screw it lah. i keep the wah n ask seekz to mod for me or something. also ok ah in the end.

there are ppl here who i jam with and were in a band with b4 we even if we r not tgt now i have never screwed anyone b4.

next time just becareful who u deal with ok guys?

if anyone wants his no or anything i can provide in case u don want to be cheated or anything but not over the threads you have to pmed me cos at least thats the decent thing to do i guess.

But the seller can still be back by starting a new soft account...even though his reputation has already been tarnished.

aiyah nvm lah just keep it lo. and mod thats all i can do now. i already sianz already the seller say will think think think but wont get back one lah. till now still no news on whether he want to do anything or not. talk cock onli

i think he spent the money already hahaha.

Back