Ricky Martin is gay... no really!

Status
Not open for further replies.

predz23

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/stopthepresses/132331/ricky-martin-i-am-a-fortunate-homosexual-man/

After years of keeping quiet about his personal life, pop star Ricky Martin has announced that he is gay.

"I am proud to say that I am a fortunate homosexual man," Ricky said in a message posted on his offical Web site. "I am very blessed to be who I am."

Ricky said writing his memoir and thinking about his two twin sons led him to go public.

"To keep living as I did up until today would be to indirectly diminish the glow that my kids where [sic] born with. Enough is enough. This has to change. This was not supposed to happen 5 or 10 years ago, it is supposed to happen now. Today is my day, this is my time, and this is my moment,"

hahah i'd rather be dead than......

anyways i always thot he was gay from Day 1.....call it being wary of good looking well groomed men bwahahahahha talk abt sour graypes.......

hahah i'd rather be dead than......

anyways i always thot he was gay from Day 1.....call it being wary of good looking well groomed men bwahahahahha talk abt sour graypes.......

Is this how other softies also see it? rather be dead than gay? oooohhh.... I thought we live in the 21st century here not 5th. (Assuming "..." was meant to be "gay")

Is this how other softies also see it? rather be dead than gay? oooohhh.... I thought we live in the 21st century here not 5th. (Assuming "..." was meant to be "gay")

I'd rather be dead than gay. But that's because I believe in a religion which denounces homosexuality. I don't see how you forcing your pro-homosexual ideals on anyone make you any different from those who are against homosexuality.

I'd rather be dead than gay. But that's because I believe in a religion which denounces homosexuality. I don't see how you forcing your pro-homosexual ideals on anyone make you any different from those who are against homosexuality.

I'm not pro-homosexual, I'm just a "leave the homosexuals alone" kind of guy. IF you're saying I'm pro homosexual, that makes me seem like a guy encouraging homosexual behavior, which I'm not. I'm just saying leave two consenting adults do whatever they want in their own bedroom, no matter what your 2000 year old intolerant religious book says. Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1500 plus different animal species, so pretty much homosexuality is a natural occurrence
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

You know that you are gay the same way you know you are straight, Homosexuality is the equal and opposite version of heterosexuality. You can't choose to be gay, you just are...

I'm not pro-homosexual, I'm just a "leave the homosexuals alone" kind of guy. IF you're saying I'm pro homosexual, that makes me seem like a guy encouraging homosexual behavior, which I'm not. I'm just saying leave two consenting adults do whatever they want in their own bedroom, no matter what your 2000 year old intolerant religious book says. Homosexual behavior has been observed in 1500 plus different animal species, so pretty much homosexuality is a natural occurrence

You know that you are gay the same way you know you are straight, Homosexuality is the equal and opposite version of heterosexuality. You can't choose to be gay, you just are...

now this is a good argument. i support this.

Well I'm a leave the homosexuals alone kind of guy as well. Cannibalism occurs with many animal species as well, I guess it's a natural occurrence too, huh. But it's ok, no use arguing such a topic on a music forum.

Well I'm a leave the homosexuals alone kind of guy as well. Cannibalism occurs with many animal species as well, I guess it's a natural occurrence too, huh. But it's ok, no use arguing such a topic on a music forum.

Awesome.... cannibals are just as bad as homosexuals I see.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back