WTS: RARE 2003 Martin Shawn Colvin Signature M3SC

GET

I am putting a prized collection which I have kept for many years for sale in a drive to finance a new business venture. The guitar is mint and has been in my vault under humidity control. It's definitely something you don't see on a forum every day.

Those of you who clicked on this post probably has an idea this guitar had been featured in Martin's Guitar masterpiece coffee table book. A sweet aged toned Engelmann top with Mahogany back with a rosewood wedge back as well as headstock design. 0000-size and comes with its OHSC.

The guitar has only been used a few times in recordings and never left the studio. Superb sounding and great balance in tone and I feel this guitar definitely showcases the signature Martin tone.

For soundbites, check out the The Guitar Spa's review of this exact guitar: https://youtu.be/8lFRpekjZ5U

The asking price is firm at $6750 but I believe it's fair price for such a collector's piece. So please don't try ask me to lower my price. No other trades interested!!

If you have a Taylor Steven Curtis Chapman Signature SCCS or a Maton EBG808TE in excellent condition, I don't mind discussing but be prepared for a over trade value.

Call 96851765 to deal and for pictures of the guitar. Serious buyers only so apologies - no try for fun

Back