RHCP B-Sides

sidmontu

Any idea how I can get hold of some of the B-sides of red hot chili pepper albums.. especially of stadium arcadium. I heard a few songs on youtube, and really wish to get hold of some sorta b side album (don't mind buying it). I read on the rhcp official website that there is such an album but I can't find it here in sg.. anyone knows?

there are few torrents of rhcp bsides floating around.. not the new stadium arcadium one though.

You can try collecting their live shows.. and if i'm not wrong they used a few of their live songs for some of the bsides like give it away live in lyon for tell me baby single?

my suggestion......buy the album.....the sound quality better.......u can really hear.....and feel John's guitar better with the original album.......and also, its one hell of an album........guarantee wont regret buying the album....... 8)

you mean the b side album is out in singapore? yet to see it man... where'd you find it?

btw, I finally managed to find a site to download at least 9 of the b-sides of stadium arcadium, still i would like to buy the real album for collection sake. nt sure if i'm allowed to post download links but those keen to hear some of the b-sides of stadium arcadium, you can get em from here (good quality)

http://mp3blog.punt.nl/?id=354863&r=1

btw this is the stadium arcadium b-sides, i've got the first 8 + 1 end of show lyon jam which was released together with one of the singles... all songs good :D

1. "Million Miles of Water" – 4:06 (B-Side of Dani California)
2. "Whatever We Want" – 4:48 (B-Side of Dani California)
3. "Lately" – 2:55 (B-Side of Dani California)
4. "A Certain Someone" – 2:25 (B-Side of Tell Me Baby)
5. "Mercy Mercy" – 4:01 (B-side of Tell Me Baby)
6. "Funny Face" - 4:46 (B-side of Snow ((Hey Oh)))
7. "I'll Be Your Domino" - 3:57 (B-side of Snow ((Hey Oh)))
8. Permutation (Live)-(B-side of Snow ((Hey Oh)))
9. "Joe" - 3:54 (B-Side of Desecration Smile)
10. "Save This Lady" - 4:17 (B-Side of Desecration Smile)

Latest posts

Back