Drummer Wanted for Friendly Versatile Band

whatever

TAKE ur time and READ all below carefully,with a clear mind🤝🤘😀

Hi,

R u keen to join a band?We called our band FuSe,formed by myself(Drummer),in late 2014.All of us are wrking adults age between 31-40,with our own family.The main objective all this while,is just to de-stress.

We usually jam only once a mth usually on weekday night,sometimes weekend night.

Our line up change just a little abit along the way.So we r looking to get a drummer to reshuffle/fill in the line up.YOU will b replacing me,the drummer.And i will move on to the guitar position.We alrdy have our fixed keyboardist/bassist and vox with whom we have been together for quite awhile.

This is our band FB/IG Page:-

https://www.facebook.com/FuSe.com.sg/

https://www.instagram.com/unofficial_fuse/

And this is our current updated songlist.They have all been attempted successfully before:-

FuSe songlist as of 25.12.2021🤘

1)I Wish You Were Here
2)Creep
3)For whom the bell tolls
4)Up and Rolling(Orig)
5)Come as you are
6)Like a Stone
7)Can't Stop
8)Nothing Else Matters
9)I don't love you
10)Dani California
11)In Blooms
12)Seek n Destroy
13)Blue October
14)November 91
15)Long Train Running
16)Here Without You
17)Mr Brightside
18)The Reason
19)Drive
20)Breath
21)Voices
22)You're Not Alone
23)Everybody's Changing
24)Bright Lights
25)What I've Done (Linkin Park)
26)Old Yellow Bridge (Arctic Monkeys)
27)The Man Who Sold The World (Nirvana)
28)Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Greenday)

●●Drop D Tuning●●

29)My Sacrifice
30)Everlong

If selected,u MUST b able to play at least 50% of the songs shown in the list.Of coz,this will take time,as we progress,jamming after jamming.So every jamming mayb we can like choose 8 songs, from the above list to practice.We can even revamped and remove/add songs from the list above once ure selected to further suit ur style of playing.

Tell us more about urself,possibly ur:-

☆Name
☆Age
☆Residence
☆Occupation and working hour
☆Music u play/listen to
☆Ur experiences in ur musical journey,possibly link to videos of u performing at gigs/rehearsals.

P:S,Although we jam for leisure only on mthly basis,we still take our sessions seriously all these while.As in, we really practice and play as tight as we can for whatever songs we r covering.

FuSe is a fun loving bunch of guys who respect one another,always happy meeting one another.We don't look down or belittle anyone.Little mistakes in between songs is common.Its ok.

Requirement:-

Only looking for Local/SPR
Working office hours or flexible timing.

Songlist for the audition will b prepared by the band.We will choose any 4-8 songs from the list above.

Whatsapp me at 90609838

Attachments

• carousell_1642565994313.jpg
    carousell_1642565994313.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 218
Back