Possibly controversial-Ugly Guitars

huxleyrittman

This may end up hurting certain guitar owners' feelings, but here, post which guitars you personally think are unnatractive. Guitars that you see too much of, or just don't like the looks of. I realize this may be insulting to whoever owns these guitars, but I just want to say I'm aware that they're fantastic guitars, and I would love to play them, I just think they're aesthetically not my kind of thing.

-Les Paul Goldtop

-Sunburst strats (idk, i just see them too much)

-Les Paul junior (the pickguard)

GO!

PS- sorry i post so many threads :p

whoa xD this one seriously preference based...
but for ugly (please don't shoot me) I have to say I dislike the Schecter Solo models. And very VERY cliche stratocaster colour combinations.

I really don't like fancy fretboard inlays. I prefer blanks.

And guitars with only bridge pups look awesome. So is Ibanez Fireman. Haha. This can go on forever....

Ibanez headstocks are the most beautiful to me haha :)

EDIT: REVERSE headstock! +1

On topic: I really don't like sunburst stratocaster, in terms of finishing on the body. They don't look good... But ONLY sunburst. That yellow, orange finish just don't give a good contrast to the wood colour inside of it.

Last edited:
DSC_1141.jpg
[/IMG]

i used to love the ibanez reverse headstock, til i got a caparison.

i kinda think i loved the headstock so much that i bought it primarily because of how much i loved the devil tail headstock haha

Back