WTS: ❗3D Flames❗2008 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue VOS R9 Electric Guitar

D.Cali.Guitars

WTS: ❗3D Flames❗2008 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue VOS R9 Electric Guitar

If cash transaction, negotiable. If trade + cash, send me a message, we can work it out. For trades + cash, I prefer fender custom shops please.

‼️Upgraded pickups to Sigil Black Magic PAF set‼️ Excellent condition‼️Newly setup, fresh gibson strings, no buzz‼️

Nice patina on headstock turning the Gibson Logo to GOLD just like some of the old vintage 59s! Tagged as "well used" because of a few dings but I will leave it to you to judge.

This was made in 2008 and comes with all the case candies and original hard case (also dated May 2008). It does not come with the original humbuckers (I already sold them to a gentleman). It comes installed with strap locks, I will provide you a Mono strap FOC which has the locking mechanism installed. Original strap locks not included (lost it, can replace it with Gibson parts, its cheap. happy to reimburse you).

It also comes with the packaging of the SIGIL pickups which includes the box, laminated ID and pouch for each pickup. This set was designed for the distinctive Peter Green OOP sound. A set cost US$380 before shipping. Sound clip below for your reference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFAnG7yODXU

RFS: I really tried but I am a strat guy after all. But mannnn, it sounds great. Anyway, I am funding for a vintage '62, so this has to go (like my other guitars).

If interested - contact me at 9698seven937

Re: WTS: ❗3D Flames❗2008 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue VOS R9 Electric Guitar

For $6988 ONLY OBO. If interested - contact me at 9698seven937

Re: WTS: ❗3D Flames❗2008 Gibson Custom Shop Les Paul Reissue VOS R9 Electric Guitar

Pic 1.JPG
Pic 2.JPG
Pic 3.JPG
Pic 4.JPG

Back