2019 Gibson Custom Shop SG Standard Pilot Run 010

ATProdigy

Up for sale is a 2019 Gibson Custom Shop SG Standard SGST serial number Pilot Run 010.

The SGST was a limited "Pilot Run" model for the Japanese market only in 2019. One unique feature is the Bolivian Rosewood fretboard, as opposed to the standard Indian Rosewood. The serial numbers are hand-written. Unlike most Historic SG Standards, this model does not use an amber tinted clearcoat to give the inlays and binding a slightly aged look.

Despite being advertised in some places as the first reissue of a batwing style SG, it was preceded by the Robby Krieger Signature SG, and it also lacks the narrower 1 9/16" nut, heel design and a few other details like the crown inlay placement of a real late '60s SG.

The guitar this seems to have been a pilot run for is the 2020 Historic Standard Bolivian Rosewood.

The guitar comes with its original Gibson Custom black case, CoA, and goodies.

Everything is original, no modifications. I would rate the condition of the guitar around 95% and the frets 93%.

I'm based in Jakarta, Indonesia, but i go to Singapore frequently so i can bring the guitar with me.

Don't hesitate to send me a message should you need more info about the guitar.

Asking price: $5500

Hit me on whatsapp for pics:

+62811 nine two 92 one seven 6

Back