Newcastle United Toon Army Thread

aw how cute, a newcastle thread. :D (hides under table)
If keegan fails to resurrect ur team, why not consider supporting a wonderful side also known as manchester united:D:D (hides under another table)

this shows your a glory supporter... haha. i will be behind nufc no matter what.

btw... it was really awesome to hear the mancity fans singing blue moon tonight, manu fans must hide under the table. congrats to you lads!

Yeah. They sang Blue moon real loud-.- Even our Munich tribute song was outsung by their blue moon. Haha. Yeah. Support our clubs no matter what Sham=)

Thought that Keegan's sub of Given was controversial and could lead to a serious deterioation of the keeper's performance. Steve Harper made great saves though.

lol! cannot be me, i didnt even sms. haha. damn sad sia ystd, once we were 3-0 down i changed the channel and watched rugby six nations instead.

this thread is gonna die.. better get it running again... so we lost to liverpool last night. not surprised at all. basically our season is over, no chance of europe nxt season. now the toon must fight to stay in the epl. kk better come up with smth quick.

I would like to see how Keegan reshuffles this Newcastle team when the season is over, if he's still there.

No wonder Alan Shearer didn't want the no.2 position. He's waiting for Keegan to screw up and sacked.......so he can step in as the new manager or (ahem!) messiah. Cunning bugger!

:)

No wonder Alan Shearer didn't want the no.2 position. He's waiting for Keegan to screw up and sacked.......so he can step in as the new manager or (ahem!) messiah. Cunning bugger!

:)

quite true lah.... wasnt a big fan of kk when he first arrived anyway.

we are fighting a relegation battle here. he HAS to do something with the team that he has. and we have good players, but they are just not performing.

Well, the team Keegan inherited from Big Sam was one which play the long ball tactic or style, which means, they pump the ball upfield for the strikers and attacking midfielders to chase and score.
While Keegan preferred playing style he used at Manchester City and his last spell at Newcastle was a pass pass and attack style which Newcastle players were accustomed to.

So you can't really blame Keegan for the sorry state he is in. Blame Mike Ashley, he shouldnt have sacked Big Sam mid-way into the season, the players whom Big Sam brought, was designed for the long ball style, Cacapa, Rozehnal, etc

Back