Newcastle United Toon Army Thread

did anyone know that newcastle is one of the oldest clubs in england.the founding of the club dated back in the 1800s.some trivial stuff for you geordies even though im a red devil.

well good to see keegan back at the magpies throne.

did anyone know that newcastle is one of the oldest clubs in england.the founding of the club dated back in the 1800s.some trivial stuff for you geordies even though im a red devil.

well good to see keegan back at the magpies throne.

AFC were formed in 1886 ....

hmmm...does keegan have the heart at all to do it all over again???
managing newcastle have burnt the best of them-Sir Bobby,

keegan left when the going was getting tough, will he do the same again??

dang! we lost.... i was hoping for at least a draw. newcastle played well i must say, cant ask too much from kevin, no one can change an underachieving club into giant killers in one night. but owens performance was shite!! lack of fitness and motivation, i hope kevin sells him.

WE LOST 4 -1 to aston villa!!! argh!!! terrible performance in the 2nd half.

NEWCASTLE FOR LIFE

meet the new boss, SAME as the old boss.....

Get down on my knees and pray, we wont get fooled agin ...

Haha. Kevin Keegan has no idea on what to do to manage a club. Mike Ashley should have appointed somebody who is definitely more capable than him.

I think it's the manager. I don't think that Keegan has the credentials to manage an "ambitious" club. The players are affected by it I think. Newcastle sure has class in their ranks. So I think it's down to the manager=)

I dont like blaming anyone, i guess it was everyones fault.... villa park is a tough ground to win at, theyre fans are really supportive. Must give keegan more time also. Dont expect much to happen by this season. Lets wait and see... HOWAY THE LADS!

aw how cute, a newcastle thread. :D (hides under table)
If keegan fails to resurrect ur team, why not consider supporting a wonderful side also known as manchester united:D:D (hides under another table)

Back