My gig experience @ Gas Haus

dopejoint said:
Quite true lehh...But, once youre on stage you feel like doing whatever you want to (but not destroying or burn monitors and amp). Cmon man, without ciggeratte we wont look cool mah...lol...

Of cuz lah!

But if you don't abide by the venue's house rules, you don't even get to play... :wink:

hahah funny how this thing turns into a smokin topic now..heheh!

Anyways..next time organizers shud write down on the contract "NO Smoking and NO Ecstasying while playing on stage" hahaha

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
smoke ciggie to look cool? :cry: :cry:

ya guys, thats just wrong, and I'm a heavy smoker too.

Maybe you may feel its cool now, but trust me, you will regret it one day, and by that time it will be very hard to quit.

quit while you still can! :D

don't mean to sound preachy but its really for your own good :(

Ciggerette prices is way too high now, and I see lots of kids just wasting away their parents hard earn money by just blowing smoke just to look cool. Think of the amount of gears you can buy by not buying ciggerette.

go buy durians during the durian season...much more better...the smell is twice as addictive than smoking ciggs

take a deep whiff!

awww shucks
well,wear the durian on ur head and say that its a stage prop.cnt do anything about that!

well,imo i think its best to respect the place that u're having a performance at..i mean,we are not big time rockstars yet and Gashaus is providing a platform for us to show our abilities..so respect should be given..

no smoke,then after performance smoke ar..still the same

no offence to anyone *peace*

*laughs* or alternatively you can have a friend near you while performing and tell him to smoke slowly. so you can take a couple of puffs during parts you dont play. something like a waterboy, you know smokeboy or something. *LAUGHS*

Back