Wanted: Lead Singer for Original Rock Band

We are looking for a lead singer for a band that plays ONLY originals. Our main genre is classic rock, though we often infuse elements of progressive, blues, folk, and alternative/ inde into our songs. One thing is true. and that is we can rock as hard as they come. We want to gig, record, and maybe tour if the opportunity presents itself. To audition for us, you either need to be a pro with experience, or have little or no experience but be a totally amazing singer.
Must be a rocker in every sense of the word. If you're not an incredible singer with nuance, character, style, stage presence and the right attitude, don't bother responding to this ad.
No psychos or sociopaths, please.
This band is going places. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send video samples to philgruber153@hotmail.com or call me at 8726 2447. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi Phil. I am pretty interested in doing some originals. I'm 47 yo and in the process of moving back to Singapore. I'm here till march right now and I've run a studio in lahore for the last few years (www.spacesoundstudios.com). I am a producer but I play several instruments and I've also composed originals. I can sing but I'm not sure I meet the mark of your requirements or maybe I do. If you are interested to meet pls let me know. Best wishes

Hi...Phil here. What's your name, by the way?
Can you add me to your Whatsapp?
My number is 8726 2447.
I'd love to meet up.

Back