My gig experience @ Gas Haus

Thats why its call pay to play..anything damage...just pay~ not that im rich la, but who the hell wanna go burn the monitor right, ...hahah no hard feelings ya...and besides, why must get serious over it =) ive never tried smokin on stage before...but one day i will i guess...hahaha! bob u shud practise smokin while playin! multitaskin! hahah

Slash damn rich already lor...i think after he smokes he extinguish his ciggeratte on his amplifier...then lights up another ciggeratte using a flaming burnt monitor...Cool right!! hehehe :D

whahaha and ive done that multiple times making me cool ah like that.
wah sad sia cannot smoke on stage anymore like this... :cry: :cry: :cry:
a lil bit of nicotine to relax oneself would never hurt :(

its policy. no outside food and drinks allowed.
the place would be making a loss if everyone were to have a picnic inside the place since it already has its own food and beverages to sell.

antedeluvian said:
whahaha and ive done that multiple times making me cool ah like that.
wah sad sia cannot smoke on stage anymore like this... :cry: :cry: :cry:
a lil bit of nicotine to relax oneself would never hurt :(

yeah man~ you will play better and perform better...but sigh~ singapore mah...everywhere you cant smoke...you throw the ciggeratte ash you kena fine $200...cb man~

wanna be a smoker, be a ettiquette one. Dont become a pets to others...

iam smoker myself and its only polite to, not affect others as much when you need a fag. Looking cool, perform better, play better? How old are you guys :lol:

kerplunk182 said:
that sound man went around taking away people's macdonalds and my friend's water bottle:/

i would too if i ran a bar/bistro and you brough your own food and drinks >_>

PatheinRaindropMoe said:
wanna be a smoker, be a ettiquette one. Dont become a pets to others...

iam smoker myself and its only polite to, not affect others as much when you need a fag. Looking cool, perform better, play better? How old are you guys :lol:

Quite true lehh...But, once youre on stage you feel like doing whatever you want to (but not destroying or burn monitors and amp). Cmon man, without ciggeratte we wont look cool mah...lol... Oh ya btw, this topic is only to those over the age of 18 ya...underage beware~ you will get a fine of 30bucks and counsellin if you are caught smokin or..smokin on stage!

Back