Mixed Martial Art

Def more trickier than it looks I dunt know. Maybe slight edge to Silva, but I do believe Sonnen can pull the upset.

i'm neutral on this.. not a fan of Silva nor Sonnen.. but i am interested in Guida vs Dos Anjos. Dos Anjos is with the gym which i used to train in and this man is an animal.. but then again so is Clay Guida! And then there's Alves vs Fitch!

You guys watch too many MMA events LOL. I only watch UFC and Strikeforce... Thinking of watching Bellator soon.

Silva will probably still win this. I don't think Chael has what it takes to win, even with GNP.

Bellator's nice! Dan Hornbuckle, Pat Curran, Ben Askren, lots of talented guys.. the now defunct EliteXC, WFA and International Vale Tudo Championships also not bad.. even though Kimbo Slice was in EliteXC.. :p

Not forgetting WEC ! Hmm I want Cain to win, but don't you think if brock take him down (very likely), that might be the end, the trademark one dimensional beating or maybe new and improved head choke. I just think if Brock were on top of you, there is almost few or no chance you might be standing up during the round, not forgetting Cain is not a 'big' heavyweight. 245 pounds compared to 265 pounds (brock). Anyway war Cain!

PS: I don't really don't know of any teachings (Ninjitsu) here in Singapore.

Last edited:
Not forgetting WEC ! Hmm I want Cain to win, but don't you think if brock take him down (very likely), that might be the end, the trademark one dimensional beating or maybe new and improved head choke. I just think if Brock were on top of you, there is almost few or no chance you might be standing up during the round, not forgetting Cain is not a 'big' heavyweight. 245 pounds compared to 265 pounds (brock). Anyway war Cain!

You pointed out valid points but anything can happen in a fight.. :p heavier doesn't mean better and bigger doesn't mean better. I would say Cain would prove to be a challenge and if Cain should fail, there's always JDS and Roy Nelson.. imagine if Roy Nelson were to win and it's Nelson vs Lesnar.. WHOA..

Silva was awesome ... I wouldn't think any less of him if he had lost, but a win after getting pummeled for 4+ rounds is just amazing ...

Back