Mixed Martial Art

I heard the same thing. Dude's been training for it for quite a while now, but I don't know. Brock had a wrestling background and is freakishly strong. Batista said that Brock is crazily strong compared to him when they used to train together in WWE. Batista has some experience in Eskrima but that's about it. I will still watch and support him though.

I really hope they put Cain vs JDS by the end of this year, this would elevate me more than any other matches. (of course before, demolition man Fedor if it happens.)

True that bruthas. Batista has been doing Muay Thai for sometime as well apparently, pretty soon wrestling would be dead if more WWE actors decide to get real in the future. More WWE fans will switch camps.

Do you realise how fedor's opponents always get bumped higher than they actually are just before he fights them? I don't see how Werdum can be ahead of guys like Overeem. And no way was Arlovski no. 2 in the world when he fought Fedor, that was hilarious.

Can't wait for July 3rd though, Carwin VS Lesnar!!!!!!! JDS is fighting Roy Nelson in UFC117, and Cain is waiting to be the first contender for the title after the winner of Carwin/Lesnar happens. So I doubt JDS will fight Cain anytime unless Cain wins Lesnar/Carwin + Roy Nelson

I agree for most except for Arlovski though, before he signed Affilation Dana even fly over to try to convince him to re-sign him, and at that time I can't think of another person that could be number 2. Budden again you can't always trust rankings, people like couture, werdum can be a treat to anyone ranking anot.

haha who do u favour for next week? I'd like Carwin to win sia. and I can't see nelson surviving JDS (117).

Last edited:
I don't know bro, Arlovski lost to Tim Sylvia in the UFC twice(I think) and Fedor took him on after destroying Tim Sylvia. Nelson is like a fat dark horse, he might pull an upset out of nowhere. I'm rooting for Brock, but I love watching Carwin destroy opponents as well.

Back