Mixed Martial Art

I'd still find it hilarious if he KO's Couture with one punch ... It would make my day after Couture made me watch 3 rounds of cage humping against Vera

Personally , I think that Brock Lesnar really redefine MMA. I mean his style which is base on brute strength and speed is really different from most fighters.

Personally , I think that Brock Lesnar really redefine MMA. I mean his style which is base on brute strength and speed is really different from most fighters.

his style is actually wrestling, which personally is what all the best fighters use in MMA. It is crucial to have a good wrestling background nowadays, look at guys like GSP, Maynard, Rashad Evans, etc. Of course you need to tie it up with some good striking in the form of boxing or Muay Thai and good submissions like Jujitsu. No doubt that brock is freaking fast for his size of 265.

Yup. Like a Bob Sapp with tremendous cardio. However, I do think that he is luckier than most people in terms of gifted opportunity because of his WWE background, that is how he gains haters too.

Back