Miserable luck in Jakarta

vernplum said:
Depends. What kind of music do you want to play and what do you want to sound like..

I'm a vintage dude who likes something that can cover 50s rock n roll to GNR/Darkness heavy. I dont need a metal tone. Pretty simple expectations I have.

vernplum said:
fibredrive said:
the V-Twin is major ouch! but the F30, esden quoted $1900...cheaper here lei bro...

I know. Gonna pay him a visit.
Don't suppose he has e-mail?

i got his name card but he shifted to 3rd floor of sim lim square i think ?

details are

Raymond Sea ( manager)
tel 65-6333 9745
mobile : 9673 2910

email "esdentrading@hotmail.com"

hope it helps :D ! cheers bro ~! have fun getting a great mesa

JAKARTA

well FYI. jakarta is not the cheapest place to go shopping but you might luck with some second hand market here. just hookup with some well known used stuff dealer ( i can get you some recommendation).i know the owner of melodia and he's been helpful with my studio need, he got me good price on some equipment while sometimes he's not. the price is kinda expensive because he has to pay shipping and duty and tax here, so you got INDONESIAN PRICE. and shipping an amp and cabinet ain't cheap. the funny thing is shipping from US to singapore is 40pct cheaper than to ship to indonesia ( i had some shipment couple times). also he had minimum order to get his dealership. it's true that he has new shipment on februray cause there's new law on custom which make us pay more on duty and tax.
rgds
noe

PS: for some high end recording gear i can help you with pricing (sometimes matched with US street price, manley, cranesong, adam audio, blue mic etc.)

Back