MI Audio: Tube Zone

When I first started out guitars, my great master said, "If you use D.C., remove battery inside.. Sometimes the electronics wired wrong, the pedal run on 9v D.C. but battery not disconnected, in the end pedal will run on 18v.. Dangerous so better be safe"

haha so I've been doing that to be on the safe side.. btw, i read somewhere recently that battery leak can be cleaned away easily with alcohol sprays or a weak organic solvent. let it evaporate then power up again

the Tubezone can even go up to 25V for massive headroom no problem. Read the owners manual on MI audio's site - its there.

I would recommend a regulated power supply though - like Dunlop's one, for instance.

I know.That's why I even dare to use a 12v.But can use even when battery in in right?

So the battery clip can be changed?Ii've never seen the one used in the pedal before.Only those cheap flimsy ones you find in hardware stores...

I know.That's why I even dare to use a 12v.But can use even when battery in in right?

So the battery clip can be changed?Ii've never seen the one used in the pedal before.Only those cheap flimsy ones you find in hardware stores...

They sell those at Sim Lim Tower.....

When I first started out guitars, my great master said, "If you use D.C., remove battery inside.. Sometimes the electronics wired wrong, the pedal run on 9v D.C. but battery not disconnected, in the end pedal will run on 18v.. Dangerous so better be safe"

Haha if only I could do that to up the TZ's voltage to 18V without having to buy another adapter. Possible mod?

Back