MEGADETH Tour of Duty Singapore 26th October 2007

Hey SlaYer~! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with all of us here~! Hey you know what? Each of us should also share our individual experiences with everyone else here too! You know it is really nice reading from a different fan's experience, whether good or bad~ :)

And yes~!! With many cheers to LAMC productions~!! Thank you so much for everything~!! \^___^/

& yes SlaYer, I totally agree with you about the headbanging part, my priority was to watch Megadeth perform so I would try my best to get glued to the stage as far as possible despite being distracted involuntarily at times, being completely sandwiched and all~ It is definitely all right to headbang of course, getting all high and all, just that I prefer to pay more attention to Megadeth~ So while I was all along in front of the right side of the stage, I didn't really headbang~ I tried calling out their names though till the point that something embarrassing happened... ><;;

I'm really glad to find someone who also thinks that attending to such a magical rare concert, headbanging is NOT a neccessity~ =)

Last edited:
hmmm u refering to my review eh?
hahaha....
Im not a psycho freak who idolize a musical genius to that extend. Like what the song "Stan" is all about.

Its just that, i was in a metal band. And before we did our originals, most of our cover songs are Megadeth's. And its just amazing to be meeting the guy who did the riffs for Holy Wars. It was a "show off" song for me, when we hit the stage and played to the audience.

hahaha

PEACE!
Just some clarification thats all

Somehow this series of incidents remind me of "Stan" by Eminem

En_Lee

you're welcome En_Lee!! I've got alot more to say but guess i'll just keep it in my blog. hahaha....On how i managed to get their guitar pick after the show etc etc...
With pics etc n short video clips once i learn how to upload them.
Too bad i dont have any photo of myself taken with the whole group. No opportunity.
:)

hmmm....u were on the front right side (Glen Drover's side) of the stage too?
i was at the same position. Was with my gf.

anyway, headbanging is a neccessity but do it in your own space :).
Mosh pits in SG, sigh...if in USA ok lah. Cos bands usually would tour there once or twice every year. So maybe 1st concert u concentrate then the next few, just treat it like a festival... mosh all we want. hahaa....

Just my 2 cents.

Back